1. First Impressions

Walking down the street with my headphones in, I pass over the white striped cross walk to see that my train had just arrived. I step onto the metal platform and take hold of the first open bar I see. Its quite crowded in the mornings here, not so much that we are all squished together but just enough that some people are shoulder to shoulder. Scanning my surroundings I see the usual's, then I see someone I haven't seen on this rout before. He had two colored hair split down the middle and was also wearing a UA uniform. I guess we have the same rout, and go to the same school.

Its always been just me and my father at home. He's done his best to home school me for the past few years. You see, when I first discovered my quirk it was because of a girl my father thought was my imaginary best friend. When I never grew out of her, he knew immediately something was wrong. He had described to me a girl and she was the spinning image of the girl I was seeing. She has really light pink hair in two buns with strands on the side framing her face, big light pink eyes and looks to be a teenager. Turns out I was seeing a the ghost of a girl that had died in our house before we moved in. Her name is Ena Emiko, she lived there before we moved in and apparently she had died early. She never told me how she died but I respected her privacy, and in return we became friends forever. 

She stands next to me on the train as we start moving, she grabs onto my arm even though she doesn't need to. She's quite the clingy ghost when she wants to be, I don't mind it though because she's my best friend after all. Ena seems to take notice of the new male also, she tugs on my sleeve and points to him sitting at a seat staring at the ground. His hair is covering his eyes so he doesn't notice me looking. I pull out my headphone and look back out of the window. "He's kinda cute!" Ena says leaving my side to take a look at him. Of course no one hears her except me so I smile at her actions but don't look at the two. She's always like this believe it or not, a little boy crazy. The train comes to my stop and I straighten the strap on my backpack. I prepare to leave when I see the boy Ena was obsessing about get up also. When the train comes to a complete stop I step out onto the platform avoiding the oncoming people and so does the boy. Ena rushes back to me and grabs my arm as we walk on our way to our new high school.

The walk to school was short but felt longer with Ena stopping to look at everything she sees in fascination. "Its not like you haven't seen the outside world Ena, were just at school" I whisper over my shoulder. "I know but its all just so new and exciting! I never thought I would be so excited to go back to school, I haven't been here in years" My walk to the classroom took a little longer than I would have liked thanks to a certain apparition by my side, but we made it none the less. "Ok are all the doors in high school this big or is this a hero thing?" Ena says walking through the entrance. I followed her closely as she awes at the students already in the room. My eyes travel across their faces one by one seeing one boy in particular that catches my eye. The boy with the bi colored hair from the train. Now that I have a clear view of his face he seems familiar to me, but I have no idea why. The scar on the left side of his face not ringing a bell though, that must have been one hell of a traumatic experience. I make my way to sit at an empty desk assuming there Is no seating chart on the first day of school. I set my bag down behind my chair and see Ena walking around assessing everyone and muttering to herself about what she thinks their quirks are. I smile a little as I look out the window to my left. I hear yelling in the class about someone having their feet on the desk but I don't pay attention to them and keep my eyes glued to a bird sitting on a branch outside.

All of a sudden out of the corner of my eye, I see someone put a hand on my desk. I look up at the person and take out my remaining headphone. "Hey! my name is Ochaco Uraraka its nice to meet you" The girl had light brown hair in a short style with two long strands in the front. She holds out her hand for me to shake. "O-oh ah hello Uraraka, my name is L/N Y/N" I smile as I take her hand shake it. Ena runs over to us excited that I made a friend so quick. "Oh Y/N you made a friend! And she's so cute too!" I briefly look at her before returning my gaze to the girl in front of me. I realize there's a boy behind her looking slightly uncomfortable. "Oh Y/N this is my new friend Deku!" She exclaims loudly pushing the boy towards my desk. "H-hello my names ah Izuku Midoriya, Deku is a nickname my friends gave me haha" he blushes and scratches the back of his neck nervously. "Nice to meet you Midoriya" I say with a slight smile. "So Y/N what's your quirk if you don't mind me asking?" Midoriya asks calming down a bit. "Well, its called ghost. I can basically do anything a ghost can I guess, like walk through walls, turn almost transparent, enhance my speed and strength, and some other stuff" I laugh slightly, making sure to leave out the part about me being able to see ghosts. "Wow! That's so cool if you don't mind I would love to take notes on your abilities!" He pulls out a notebook from his back pocket and a pen. He flips to a new page and writes down my name and the name of my quirk. Right as he opens his mouth to speak what looks to be an older man with long black unkept hair and dark cloths walks into the room, with.. a yellow sleeping bag? His scarf catches my eye as he looks at us with a dead expression. I immediately recognize that gaze to be the not so known pro hero Eraserhead. "Hello I'm Shota Aizawa. Your teacher." He says in a very bored voice. He's.. our teacher? But he looks so warn out. "Right let's get to it, put these on and head outside" everyone let's out confused noises as he pulls out what looks to be our gym uniforms from the sleeping bag. The kids who weren't standing already stand up and walk towards the door grabbing a uniform on the way out.