15. Sports Festival pt.1

{honestly I don't wanna write the first two games and I don't think they're that interesting so imma just to the third k thanks bye!💞}
————
The first two competitions went well I thought. I had no problem getting through everyone since I can just walk through them. "NOW FOR A LUNCH BREAK BEFORE THE AFTERNOON FESTIVITIES. SEE YA!" Mic shouts. "We did amazing y/n did you see the faces of the kids in the other classes when they couldn't even touch you! it was priceless" Ena fist bumps the air in celebration. "Yea, I sure did. I'm starving now lets look at the booths ok?" I start walking when Ena suddenly pulls me back. "Ena stop turning so much you're going to use all of your energy before the last game" I swat at her arm and continue to walk. "Wait, look over there, is that Bakugo? What Is he doing stalking around that corner?" I look towards the building and there he was, just leaning against the wall. "Uh yea he is, I wonder what he is doing"
"I dunno, only one way to find out" My eyes widen as she runs over to him. "Do you have a death wish? Get back here!" I reach her and try to grab her only for my hand to go through her. I look up and meat the red eyes of Bakugo. I try to speak but he puts a hand over my mouth. "Shut it crazy and listen" He growls lowly. Then I hear it, the voice of Todoroki and Deku. Shoto is explaining about his past, and how he got that scar. I cant help but feel that this is an envision of privacy and that I should leave. "Um hey, we should go get something to eat" Deku breaks the silence, but he gets nothing in return. He talks about how he doesn't want to use his left side because of his father, and suddenly everything he had mentioned earlier made since. How he got so upset about coming here, and why he didn't want his father to come. I was too focused on what he said about his father I didn't even realize they started talking about All Might, Shoto thinks he is All Might's secret love child? "As you know, my father Endeavor is the number two hero. If you are connected to the number one herp in any way. That gives me more of a reason to beat you" Its like Shoto lives two different lives. He's never this serious when he is with me. I cant listen to this anymore. I walk away from them quietly, Ena following me. Making my way towards the booths I hear her whisper to me. "Don't look back, Bakugo is following us" Why would he be doing that? I walk towards the booths and hear his footsteps get closer. I turn invisible as soon as a person walks behind me. Turning around I see him look around confused and angry. "Damn it. Damn it all" He curses and angerly walks back to the school with his hands in his pockets. "What do you think he wanted?" I sigh and look around. "I don't know, and frankly I don't care either, lets just get some food please"
"Oh I can get us some!"
"No Ena, you have to save your strength ok? Ill get us some and we can eat inside"
"Yea, whatever don't thank me for warning you either" She scoffs and disappears. There's this empty feeling I get when she's not with me. Like, I'm alone and no one is here to look out for me. I shake it off and pay for the food then head back inside taking small bites here and there. I walk in the lunch room and see Ena talking with Tokoyami and a couple other people from 1A. I guess she really does like him. Looking around I don't see Shoto, was he not hungry? After I've almost finished my food Momo comes up to me holding a cheer outfit with UA on it. "Hello y/n, it seems we have been instructed to wear these outfits for the next games. Here's yours" She hands me the red and yellow outfit which was a crop top and a very short skirt. "Um.. I was never told about this, are you sure?" She nods her head in agreement. "I'm making more for the other girls, oh I almost forgot!" She pulls up her sleeve and makes two red and yellow palm-palms. "Here, you need these too!" I take them and set them on the table beside me. "Thank you.." She nods again and rushes back to another table. "There's no way in hell.."

----

Getting back to the arena late I see all of the boys already sitting there. "Um where is the rest of the class?" Kaminari looks up at me in shock. "Oh dang it we forgot about y/n! I knew we were missing someone" Wow that felt nice. "Excuse me?" That's when I see it, all of the girls of 1A come out in their cheerleading outfits. "Kami..." He sweat drops. "Ah.. haha yes sweetheart?"
"Run" My eyes turn completely white and I see all the color drain from his face. He gets up and bolts out of the door and into the hallway. I glance down at Mineta and he goes off after him. "LOOKS LIKE CLASS 1A IS GOING FULL ON FAN SERVICE" I cringe at Mic spectating their humiliation. I knew it, there was no way they would approve of that. That's when I spot Todoroki sitting alone at a seat to the left. "Hey there loner, got room for one more over here? I brought you a snack" I sit down next to him and hand him my leftover Senbei. "Oh, thank you. How thoughtful" He takes a bite and continues to listen to Mic explain how the last game is going to go. Two people will fight off against each other till there is one winner. "We will draw your lots to see who you will be fighting against!" Midnight tells the classes. God please be anyone except Bakugo. "Look at the brackets on the screen, this is who you will be fighting against!"
Tetsutetsu and Kirishima
Ashido and Aoyama
Shinso and Midoriya
Todoroki and Sero
Bakugo and Uraraka
Iida and Mei
Tokoyami and Y/N
Oh thank All Might I'm not with Bakugo first. But wait, that means- "Wait... y/n we have to go up against Tokoyami?" Ena says sadly. I look over at her sitting next to me. "I'm sorry ghosty, it looks like we do" She sighs. "Well, that doesn't matter! Were still going to win this thing!" She stands up quickly shouting. "IM GOING TO DO MY BEST. PLUS ULTRA!" I laugh. "You better. I'm not loosing to him just because you like em"
"Shhhhhh you'll blow my cover y/n!" She disappears and I put my attention back to the announcer Midnight. They are going to play games before the festival starts, but I wasn't interested. I got up to head to the waiting areas to think. "Hey, where are you going?" Todoroki speaks up. "Oh, I'm just going to think of some strategies for my battle with Tokoyami"
"If you don't mind, could I join you?"
"Sure! come on"

----

Before we knew it, the final event was here. "OUR HEROES ARE ALL ALONE NOW. SOMETIMES THEY HAVE ONLY THEMSELVES TO RELY ON" Walking out of the room I see Aizawa in the hallway heading towards us. "Todoroki, can you give us a second alone?" He nods and continues to walk down the hall. "I apologize I couldn't congratulate you earlier, you're doing well. Hazashi thinks so too" I laugh and try to imagine what Mic would say if he were here. "y/n, I know we haven't really had any um, quality time together so to speak, but.. I.. think of you like a daughter to me. So does Hazashi, we just want to wish you luck, we know you can win this" He looks away, his bandages lightly muffling his words. I feel my eyes start to tear up at his words. "I.. I don't know what to say. I love you guys so much" I lunge towards him and embrace him. He's awkward at first, but soon returns my hug with just as much force. "We love you too y/n. Now, go beat those kids asses for us" He pulls away and pats my head. "Language!" I say as he walks down the hall "Oh god not you too" He puts a hand to his face and continues walking. I make my way to the observing spot once again and see Shoto siting alone like usual. "Hey" I take my seat next to him and watch the first fight. Midoriya and Shinso. "y/n.."
"Yes?"
"That question I wanted to ask you earlier..."
"Y/N YOU WONT BELIEVE-" Ena appears next to me. I hold up my finger not taking my eyes off Todoroki. "Oh shit sorry"
"What is it?" I put my hand down and see that he is nervously playing with his hands again. "Are you ok Shoto?" I feel someone's eyes burning into the side of my head. I pick my head up and look at our class, no one is looking my way. Then I scan the crowd and see someone very familiar. Is that Endeavor?