19. The Mall Incident

The hero internship is today and Mic decided to drive me to the USJ for my Internship with Pro Hero 13. "Please be safe alright y/n, no going off with boys, no getting into trouble with villains, no-" Getting out of the car as fast as possible I shut the door and go around to his side and talk through the open window. "I know Hizashi, thank you, love you!" Running up to the entrance of the USJ I am greeted by 13 with a wave. The rest of the say was spent in the district for landslides. Learning how to rescue people is one of the most important thing to learn while being a hero. That's what I want to do being a hero, I want to defend those who cant defend themselves and fight against whose who pray on the weak. That is what I feel a hero should be doing, and now that I have loving family, friends, and... someone who might be more than a friend. "Great job Ghost! you're really getting the hang of this aren't you?" I bring the dummy out of the muck and set it down at the fake med station. "I guess I am!" Me and Shoto would talk almost every night talking about how our day went and what we did. Most of all, how we missed each other. Two days went by smoothly until 13 came up to me during training and showed me a video on the news. "13 pro heroes injured and three UA students in the hospital from the attack of STAIN the hero killer" Oh my god. "Endeavor saved the day all by himself, what would we do without him?" Isn't that where Todoroki is? He better not have...

----

Once everyone got back to school, they couldn't stop talking about the stain incident. Aizawa burst through the doors once again. "Once the bell rings, you should all be in your seats. Were going to a training camp to further your abilities. Everyone Is going. No exceptions" The class cheers Aizawa hands out pamphlets to the class and walks out. "Hey Shoto, this will be exciting right? We get to go away for a while and work on our quirks" Pulling my seat up to his I set my elbows on his desk. "I guess so"
"Guys since were off tomorrow and we finished exams, why doesn't class 1A go shopping together?!" Mina yells. "Hey yea, we've never hung out as a class together!" Kaminari joins in. "What do you say Shoto, sound good?" He sighs "I visit my mother on the weekend" I was a little disappointed to hear that he wouldn't be going, we didn't see each other for two weeks, but I didn't want to sound too clingy. "Oh that's so sweet, I guess I'll see you Monday then"

----

"This place is huge!" Mina shouts. "How did they manage to fit so many stores in here?" Jiro looks in awe at all of the stores. Everyone gets into groups according to what they are going to buy. I'm not close enough to anyone besides Uraraka and Deku to join in. They are off in their own worlds so I don't want to bother them. "Well all split up and meet back here at about 3, sound good?" Kirishima yells. Everyone agrees and goes off with their groups. I guess I'm by myself today then. Walking to the escalator I hear a lot of people talking about the sports festival and how they recognized me from third place. I decide to go to a store that sells shoes first but when I see Kaminari there I decide maybe that's not the best choice. Walking around the corner I bump into a tall muscular man with a large hat on. "I'm sorry sir" I bow my head and go to walk around him when he grabs my hand. Pulling me into the less dense part of the mall and down a narrow hallway to an emergency exit door. I faze through the mans grasp and he stops walking. "What the hell do you want"
"I'm sorry n/n I had to do this. I had to see you" I clench my hands at my sides and grit my teeth. "Get the hell out of here... Jin" He lifts up his hat to reveal his face. That all to familiar scar on his head and the villain suit under his coat. "Whatever happened to dad?"
"You lost that name when I found out you lied to me my entire life" I feel my body shiver and my eyes go white. "Look, we're sorry about that alright honey?"
"Wait we?" I tilt my head in confusion. "I-I meant I" He laughs then clutches his head in his hands. I remember him doing this while he was home, he always said he had horrible migraines and not to worry about It though. Where the hell is Ena? She's usually here when I call her, what the hell is she doing? "I-I'm so sorry, were sorry, I wanted you to have a normal life. Yea me too! Shut up!" Is he talking to himself? He looks to be in a lot of pain. He's panicking and looking through his bag. I should go tell someone. Turning around I see the familiar face of Todoroki. "Shoto? I thought-" He gives me a big smile and holds his hand out to me. "I'm here now, its ok" That's definitely not Todoroki. "I visit my mother on the weekend" Who the hell is this? I kick the imposter In the chest with all my might and he turns into this thick grey glue like substance. "What the hell?" Turning back to Jin I see he is no longer holding his head, but he has this mask on. My mind is panicking, ENA PLEASE. I NEED YOU. "My villain name is Twice..." He looks down ashamed. "Get the hell away from me" My voice quivers and I go to leave when he grabs my wrist, hard. Fazing out of his grasp I run as fast as I can out of the small hall. I book it across the walkway, pushing past people and into the store I saw earlier. "Kaminari!" I shout launching myself into his grasp. "Woh! y/n what's up, are you ok?" He holds onto me tightly as I breath heavily into his shoulder. "What happened?" Picking my head up I look out the window and see that my da- Twice, was gone. "It's ok, slow down I got chu" An overwhelming amount of emotions came crashing down at once that my eyes start to water. I didn't care that people were looking at us, I clung to him like my life depended on it, because for a second I thought it did. "Come on, let's get out of the store ok?" I nod my head and he walks me out. We were now sitting on a bench by a fountain. "I'm sorry for doing that Kaminari... I didn't know where else to go" I finally calmed down and am now eating a pretzel he had bought me. "You're totally fine y/n, but what happened?" Taking another bite of my pretzel I look at the water and explain to him that someone was following me and how that certain someone grabbed me. I didn't tell him who it was, but he understood why I was upset. "I'm so sorry y/n, I'm glad you came to me. I would have fried that perverts brain!" He makes fists with his hands and small bolts of electricity shoot out of them. I laugh and crumple up the paper the pretzel was in. "Thank you Kami, I appreciate it"
"No need to thank me y/n, no one hurts my friends. Especially you, you're like the best person ever" I laugh along with him when we hear an announcement on the malls speakers. "Attention all shoppers, due to a recent incident involving a villain, the mall is closed till further notice. Please exit the mall immediately thank you and have a nice day" Groans and gasps from shoppers could be heard through out the mall. "Oh jeez, I wonder what happened?" Kaminari says looking at his phone. My chest gets tighter and I feel my eyes water again. Please don't say he terrorized people looking for me... "Come on y/n we gotta find the others and get outta here" I nod my head and follow Kaminari to the exit. Some day off this was.