8. USJ and Familiar Faces

The bus comes to a complete stop and I feel the vibrations of the window's stop. I can still feel the weight on my shoulder, and hear a faint clicking sound. Opening my eyes, I see almost the entire class standing by me and Todoroki's seat...with their phones out. I instantly cover my face and shake my shoulder and arm to get the sleeping boys attention. He shifts and opens his eyes as well, rubbing the tiredness out of them. His face becomes flushed along with mine and he hands me my headphone which makes the all of the girls, including Ena squeal. "Wow Todoroki, I didn't know you had a soft side, ribbit" Asui puts a finger to her lips as she try's not to laugh again. He sighs and walks off of the bus with me in tow. We all head to the front gates to see someone dressed in a space suit. "Omg its pro hero number 13!" I whisper yell at Ena and Todoroki. "You're such a dork" she face palms and Todoroki nods his head. "I cant wait to show you what's inside" She gestures to the building and the class shouts along with me. "This Is going to be awesome!"
The inside of the building was nothing compared to the inside, with a giant dome reaching higher than the school. We all gasp in surprise at the scale of the different simulation parts. A ship wreck, a land slide, a fire, a wind storm, etc.. This place had it all and definitely was more than i could have ever imagined it could be. Aizawa steps up towards 13 and asks "Hey, shouldn't All Might be here already? Let me guess, he booked an interview instead" 13 steps up and says something to him that I couldn't quite hear. "Alright lets get started! I'm sure you all know my quirk, its called black hole, I can use it to suck up anything and turn it into dust. It can also be easily used to kill. Some of you also have powers that can be dangerous" I avert my eyes to the ground in thought of what I could actually be capable of...If I get possessed. There's no telling what that thing could do.. or summon. "Hey! this is a good chance for us to try and get me to appear again, it almost worked last time after all" Ena smiles brightly as she jumps up in anticipation. All of a sudden the power shorts out, sending sparks from the hundreds of lights around the grounds. A dark purple, almost black cloud appears behind 13 and Aizawa. A hand pokes through it and soon comes a man with severed hands covering his body. "Stay close to each other and don't move,13 protect the students!" He shouts back at us. "I-is this apart of the training?" Ena's voice trembles ever so slightly as Todoroki takes a step closer to me. More terrifying looking people come out of what I can only assume to be a portal of some kind. "I thought we were rescuing people?" Kirishima says trying to get a better look at the portal. "No, this isn't right. Those are villain's!" Ena screeches. Aizawa puts on his goggles and goes down wo fight the approaching villain's.
"GO AIZAWA! KICK SOME VILLIAN ASS!" Ena shouts. Thank All Might no one can hear her. "Come on kids, lets go we need to alert the pros!" 13 pulls some students to the door as the others follow. The portal moves to in front of us and suddenly surrounded. "Its a pleasure to meet you, we are the league of villain's. I knw its impolite, but we decided to invite ourselves into this haven of justice to say hello. Old friend Y/N" I look up in shock of hearing my name, and so does everyone else. "Long time no see child" The mist talks. "That purple cloud knows you? I've never seen him before?" Ena questions from behind me, trying to grab my sleeve. "I-I don't know you" My voice is quiet but he still hears me. "For now, I know, but you will remember again soon" The hall engulfs in a dark purple mist, or his warping powers. I feel something grab onto me, and then another. I try and faze out of it but I'm in such a panic I cant focus hard enough to activate my quirk.
My body soon finds the hard body of another as I feel the temperature change drastically. I elbow one of the people who was holding me and hear a loud grunt, and another gasp. I knew that voice, it was Ena. I open my eyes and face the villain I had hit, only it wasn't a villain, it was Todoroki. "I'm so sorry Todoroki! I didn't mean to!" My hands fly up to each side of his face to look at his bleeding nose. "Its alright, impressive reflexes" He doesn't seem bothered by the slight blood, so I wipe it off with the knuckle of my glove. Then he does something I thought I would ever rarely see, his small smile. I feel my heart melt at the sight. I get so lost looking at him, I didn't hear the approaching feet from behind until Todoroki freezes the ground all around us. I faze through the ice before it sticks my feet and laugh. "A little warning next time Todoroki?"
"Yea" I hear someone talking from behind us. "Cold...S-so c-cold!" One of the villain's were complaining as the ice creeps up their frozen body. "Are you going to have fun watching your skin peel off your body, or are you going to give us answers?" He threatens the villain with his fist, the cold steam falling to the ground. "Damn, not gonna lie that was pretty hot" Ena laughs. CRAP I totally forgot she was here. While Todoroki was distracted with the villain I continue to talk to Ena. "I think it worked"
"What worked?"
"I felt two people grab me when I went through that portal, one was Todoroki, and the other-"
"Was me!" She finishes for me. "So you're his kid huh?" One of the villains says from behind me. "What are you talking about?" I don't think I should believe him, judging by the fact that he's a villain, but I cant say that I'm not interested in what he's trying to convince me. "He always talks about his daughter being able to see ghosts and all. I'm guessin he hasn't told you about his day job ey?" He laughs. "That's enough from you-" Todoroki goes to freeze his mouth when he speaks again.
"Oh, but you don't want to know about your father Jin" My body freezes and I signal Todoroki to wait. "What do you know about my father?"