10. Love

All Might and the beast are in a heated battle with each other. While they are distracted me and Deku sneakily make our way over to the blue haired one. I get this cold sensation over my back when I hear Deku yell. "Y/N WATCH OUT" I turn away to see nothing but black and a weightless feeling. I'm thrown roughly to the floor in what feels to be another area. My head is swimming with thoughts as my eyes adjust to the bright lights. I'm still in the USJ but in a different area. Most likely one of the simulated buildings. "Shit!" I curse and hit the ground in anger. "Language y/n" I move onto my elbows and look around at my unfamiliar surroundings. There's a man standing in the opposite direction of me, just staring. I jump to my feet and immediately search for a way out. "Y/N... please don't be scared, its just me" My head snaps to the man and observe him carefully. He's in a black and white body suit split down the middle, along with a half white, half black mask also split down the middle. His voice sounds so familiar, but I don't know where I've heard it from. "Are you ok? You're not hurt right?" He asks me sincerely. "Who the hell are you and why are you doing this?"
"I'm sorry Y/N.. I love you and I hope someday you'll understand why I'm doing this" What the hell is he talking about, he loves me? The nerve of this creep. "Y/N, there's an escape rout at the back of this wall, come on" Ena shouts to me from the wall. "Hah.. yea ok creep" The familiar tingle comes to me as I feel my eyes and body change. The man doesn't seem fazed by my quirk which makes me even more curious to who this guy is, and why the hell do they all know me. "N/N.. I'm sorry..." my breath catches in my throat as my eyes begin to water. The only person who calls me that is...
Flashbacks to the car with my dad come flooding back into my mind. The white and black mask my father put into his car...is the one this villain is wearing.
Crack
It can't be. There's no way! I turn away from the imposter and faze through the door to the arena type wall. I collapse to my knees once I'm far enough away. My chest is pounding, my body is shaking, my vision is blurry. It's not him.. "Y/N.. it's ok, I'm sure that wasn't him ok? They're trying to get in your head" Ena reassures me. I clutch my hair in my hands and rock back and forth trying to catch my breath. I can't stay here forever, they need me back there. Standing up, I wipe my stained face and start running. I reach the place I was before and see the battle has finished. All Might is gone but Kamanari, Kirishima and Todoroki are still here. Calling my name. The first person to spot me was Kirishima, he shouts to the others that he sees me and starts running. When he gets to me I'm almost thrown to the ground in a hug. "Holy shit Kiri I'm right here, I'm ok!" I laugh. "Where were you, we were so worried bro!" He lets go of me and I see Todoroki and Kamanari run to us. "Y/N!" Denki shouts hugging me also. I laugh and hug him back in appreciation. We let go and he examines me for injuries. "I'm alright, really guys thank you" I push him away and look at the last person. I smile and open my arms waiting for the last hug. Todoroki looks away shyly but ends up slowly making his way over to give me an awkward half hug. "Alright I'll take it" I smile. He pulls away to look at my face and frowns slightly but replaces it immediately with his normal expressionless face. "Come on, everyone's waiting for us at the entrance" Kirishima's thumb points to the doors. We all head back to see the others waiting, most getting checked by medics. "Y/N!" My eyes lock onto the group of girls swarming around me already. "Not again" I say as I'm tackled to the ground. Ena just stands there and laughs at me struggling to breath. 

Ena looks down at her arm in surprise. A feeling of a warm substance running down to her elbow. The sight is unmistakable. The red thick liquid was none other than blood. Not just anyone's blood, but her own. The cut on her right arm fresh and new. She looks up at her visible friend and smiles. She really did become visible again, some might even say she was alive again.

Later that day, it was time for everyone to go. Everyone had been checked out and were clear to be sent home. Thankfully no one had serious injuries, except for Deku. The only thing I heard was that he had broke his arm, but it could easily be fixed by recovery girl. The train ride home with Todoroki was pretty uneventful, not much was said or done. Just a peaceful ride. The scene from the USJ kept playing in my mind though... that man. That man in the split mask, he couldn't have been my father. I refuse to accept it, he would never do something like this. My stop was finally here, I stood up and silently walked out of the train with Ena in tow. "I know what you're thinking about"
"You don't think it was him do you?" I look up hopefully at my pink haired friend. "I.. really don't know at this point. He never really was there you know.. it's possible" My eyes travel to the rusty door of the old house we stay in. It's not the best place but, it's a roof over our head. I unlock the door and put the key back into the planter hanging on the porch. I set my bag down on the table by the door when I see a note on the counter. "Look, this is from dad it couldn't have been him right?" I walk over to the small kitchen island and pick up the small sheet of notebook paper.
Crack

Dear n/n,
    I don't really know how to write things like this, since the last letter I've written was in sixth grade. I just want you to know that I'm so proud of you y/n, and I'm sorry for not telling you sooner. I wanted to keep you away from all of this. I wanted to give you a normal childhood, or as normal as I could manage.. you must be so confused, I want nothing more than to be with you but I have no other choice than to be who I am.. and that is a villain. My head won't allow me to be the father I want to be, and I regret that more than anything. I can't see you anymore because I've said this but.. I love you so much y/n and you will always be my little girl.
                                       Love,
                   Your dad, Twice.