25. Touching Reunion

We all look at the door not saying a word. Shigaraki nods his head to the door and Dabi walks over to open it. Before he can open it, the door flies off the hinges throwing Dabi back onto the floor. I cover my face with my arm as Bakugo shields me with is body. "FEAR NOT, FOR I AM HERE!" AllMight? The villains go into a panic as more pro heroes burst  into the hide out. The tree hero wraps them in his arms before any of them can move. AllMight reaches out to us with his large hand. "Come, its about time we get you out of this place" He gives us his signature smile. I try and get to my feet, my eyes still red with tears. Bakugo reluctantly helps me up with a 'tch'. "NO" Shigaraki yells. I hear Bakugo gasp as he's pulled into another portal away from me. Once again I fall back onto the hard ground with a thud. AllMight reaches out to me once again, but before I can grasp his hand I am also pulled into a portal. For the third time today I land on the hard ground, but this time I get covered In dirt. My head hurts from getting thrown around so much. "Oi crazy, get up" I lean up on my elbows and look around at the place I was teleported to. Were in an old building with one of the walls blown out. "What the hell" I see Bakugo standing beside me looking towards the building. A tall man in a mask with tubes coming out of it steps out of the darkness. "Welcome children" Several other portals open behind me and I see the entire league get transported along with us. The man in the mask starts talking to Shigaraki about how he failed. He walks over to us and grabs my arm. "Don't fucking touch her" Bakugo growls "I see you brought... this one as well"  His grip tightens on my arm and I instinctively let out a squeak of pain. "Stop!" I hear Twice cry out. I glare up at the masked man as he looks at my dad. "Daughter?" He questions. I feel the familiar shiver up my spine as I channel strength to my leg and kick the man in the face. He stumbles back and I hear Bakugo and Shigaraki gasp. Everyone stands still in shock while I stand just inches away from probably the most powerful villain ever, who I just kicked in the face. "Unfortunately" He locks back at me painfully slow, wiping blood from his face. I get ready to faze through his next attack, but then.... he laughs. I look back at Bakugo in question when I feel him kick my stomach so hard blood flies from my mouth. I'm flung to the ground harshly letting out an agonizing groan. He pushes my head to the ground with his foot, making the blood drain from my mouth and ears. Bakugo is thrown into a rage. "GET THE HELL OFF HER" He throws explosions at the man, but he blocks them with some sort of a force field. (Idk if he had this power before the second movie or not so oh well) I faze through the mans foot and crawl away. He looks down at me and tilts his head. "Well, well, well, you might be a useful one after all" Before he could reach out to me AllMight comes flying towards him and punches him away form me. "I'LL HAVE YOU RETURN MY STUDENTS, ALL FOR ONE" He shouts. The wind from his punch was so powerful it blow all of us away from them. When the dust settles I can see the villain known as All For One unfazed by his attack. "What the hell..." Bakugo is in shock as he throws AllMight into a building in one hit. "ALLMIGHT!" I yell. All For One tells Shigaraki to leave before things get too messy. Bakugo stands in front of me and prepares to fight. Wiping the blood from my mouth and ears I look over and see a head of green hair poking out from behind a wall. That cant be... Deku? I tug on Bakugo's pant leg to get his attention, but he doesn't listen. He's outmatched, there's no way he will be able to fight all of them. Just when I see Toga running towards me I see Todoroki make a ice wall the size of a building between us in the shape of a ramp. I see Iida, Deku and Kirishima charging up the ramp at full speed. Kirishima holds a hand out to Bakugo "COME ON!" Kirishima yells to him. He takes a quick look at me and I nod going invisible. Bakugo shoots up from the ground before anyone could catch him and grabs Kirishima's hand flying away. I let out a shaky sigh of relief before shakily standing up holding on to a piece of rubble for support. AllMight and All For One are off in the distance fighting. Shigaraki and the rest of his goons left through a portal once they saw Bakugo leave. Making my way to where the ice ramp was created I see one last person standing in front of the portal. It was Twice. He throws a piece of paper on the ground before leaving through the portal.  I pause for a moment, thinking it could be a trap, but something tells me its not. I pick up the piece of paper and put it in my pocket carefully.  I walk to the source of the ice ramp and un-faze. I spit out more blood from my mouth and lean against a wall. I hear the faint cries from someone next to me and immediately know who they belong to. "Y/N!" My eyes drift to a crying Todoroki running at me in full speed. "Shoto..." I push myself off of the wall and into his arms, which tighten around me with a force that almost knocks the wind out of me. My arms go around his neck and my head goes into his shoulder as he picks me up. I feel his heart beating out of his chest against mine and his tears stain my shirt as he cries my name over and over again. "y/n.. I thought I lost you. I wasn't fast enough, I'm sorry... I'm so so sorry" His grip tightens around me again. I let my tears fall onto his shoulder at the same time, finally feeling safe. I pull my head away from his shoulder and place my hands on his cheeks, wiping away the tears. "It's ok Shoto, I'm here now. I'm ok now that you're here" He gives me a pained smile in return. "Are you?" He timidly asks. It was a simple question. Yet it held so much emotion and that's all it took for me to burst into tears once again. Todoroki gently pulls my head down to his shoulder and strokes my hair comfortingly as I sob uncontrollably. "She's gone Shoto... she's gone because of me" My hands clenched around the fabric of his shirt as I tried my best not to yell. "Shhh, it's ok darling. It's ok" He sways me back and forth whispering comforting things to me. Then I hear a faint cough from behind us "...we have to go" I hear a female voice say quietly. Still in his arms, we walk out of the alleyway and move to a safer area.
——
Walking under the dim street lights and empty streets, I had finally calmed down. "I'm glad you're back y/n, we were all so worried" I finally recognize the voice as Momo. I look up from Todoroki's shoulder and see her smile at me. "Especially Todoroki, he was a mess without you. He wouldn't stop talking about you for hours" She laughs. I feel Todoroki's arms flex slightly and he looks away with a red face. "I..I was just worried" He tries to maintain a straight face. I turn my head and kiss him on the cheek lightly before returning to my original position on his shoulder. "My hero..." Feeling a wave of exhaustion hit me, I close my eyes and finally feel my body relax for the first time in what feels like forever. "Awww! You guys are the cutest!"