5. Our song

Just like that, days had passed by in a flash. Me and Ena training at school, and on our own time to try and get her to appear. We had made good progress, but it was going to be a lot harder than I originally thought. I jump out of my bed and dress for the day in my uniform. "Y/N!"
"DAD!" I yell sprinting down the steps and jumping into my dads arms. "Hey there N/N, I thought I could stay a bit to say goodbye to ya before I have to leave again. I feel like I never see you anymore" I smile into his chest and pull away. "I know, you're always working. You're more of a ghost then Ena" His smile falls slightly but returns quickly. "I know I'm sorry sweetie, someone has to keep the lights on though. Come on you're gonna be late" He hands me an apple off the counter and we walk to the door together. Ena runs through us and out the door. "When are you going to be back this time?" I ask watching him walk away. "I don't know honey, some time next week I think. You know how it is" My heart clenches but is brightened by Ena's voice. "Tell your dad I said hi too!"
"Oh dad, Ena says hello" I laugh as I bite my apple and wave goodbye as he steps into his car. "Hello Ena, have a good day Y/N, I'll see you when I do!" I see him pull something out of the glove box, its what looks to be a white and black mask. I think nothing of it since he works in construction on the other part of the city. He laughs and drives off in the opposite direction. I grab my bag from the floor, shut the door and lock it. Putting my headphone in and turning on music, I start my usual pathway to the station. Ena and I step onto the platform seeing all of the usual's. "Good morning Y/N dear"
"Oh good morning Mr. Taro!" I make my way over to the only open seat to see someone's bag there. I look to the owner and see none other than Todoroki there. He looks up at me and removes his bag. "I'm sorry, I thought I should save you a seat, it seems quite crowded today"
"Ooooooo Y/N! He's a keeper!" Ena swoons and pretends to faint. I laugh and sit down. "Oh thank you Todoroki, that's so sweet" I smile and take another bite of my apple. Todoroki leans in looking at my phone in my hand. "What are you listening to today?"
"Oh it's this new song I found, wanna hear?" I hand him the opposite ear bud and he puts it in his ear. I lean my head back looking at the roof of the train as we listen to the music together. This has become a usual thing for us, sharing headphones on the train and just enjoying each others company. "This could be our song" he suddenly says. My face heats up and I smile. "Yea.. our song" I honestly wished the train ride was longer at this point.
Our stop comes and we continue to share headphones as we walk to school. I close my eyes and let my head sway to the music as we walk in a peaceful silence, Ena far ahead of us.

Todoroki's eyes move to the girl beside him and he can't help but blush at her actions. The way her hair sways with each movement made his heart flutter. He didn't quite understand this new feeling but he knew he liked it and wanted to stay that way.

I open my eyes when I hear Ena squealing again. "Oh Y/N~ I think someone has a cruussshhh!" I tilt my head in confusion as she points to Todoroki, who has a light blush on his face looking at me. I look straight again and so does he. She's just being Ena, thinking only about boys again. That's it, right?

We walk in the gates and head to 1A when we get stopped be someone in the hallway. It's a boy with blonde hair, blue eyes, he is fairly tall. He has an overall good looking vibe to him. "Well look who it is, the precious 1A students!" Oh! he has the crazy gene. A dark aura surrounds him as his pupils grow small. "He's creepy.." Ena makes a disgusted face as she cowers behind me. "Um.. you must be in the support class? It's nice to meet you" I try and make a good impression but Todoroki simply sighs and starts walking away, handing me my other headphone. "He smiles at me and grabs my hand. "Pleasure to meat such a beautiful lady such as yourself" He kisses the back of my hand slowly. "Ew, ew, ew, Y/N, walk away, I repeat walk away!" Ena makes a disgusted noise and I pull my hand away. "Oh feisty aren't we?" Then Todoroki walks back over to us and grabs my hand, pulling me away and behind him. "Oh a stuck up snob in 1A! HAHAHA!" He starts laughing maniacally as a girl with orange hair comes up and smacks his head. "I'm sorry about him! He's a little bit insane" She smiles. "I'm-" she gets cut off by the bell ringing. "Oh shoot! I'm sorry I have to go!" She yells as she runs in the opposite direction with the blonde behind her. "She seemed nice!" Ena says beside me. "Thank you Todoroki" I laugh. "Come on were already late" He sighs, grabs my hand once again and we head towards 1A.
We walk in the door as everyone sits down. "You're late L/N, Todoroki" Aizawa points out as we try and silently rush to our seats. "I'm sorry it won't happen again I promise!" He sighs and rubs his temple. "Just sit down. I don't get paid enough for this" we sit at our desks and listen to him drown in for a while.

After that it was English with Present Mic. I walk into the room and was immediately blasted with ear rape. "Y/N! How's it goin girl!?" Mic yells. I laugh and sit in my seat next to Midoriya and Uraraka. "I'm doing ok, what about you?"
"Great as always! Got your homework?"
"You know I do" I smile and hand it to him. "Alriiightt!" He leans down and whispers quietly as he can muster. "How's Ena?"
"She's doing great thanks Hizashi" He smiles and walks back to his desk. Ena laughs and walks out of the room to explore who knows where. English is my strongest subject and the one I most enjoy. Other than the heroics class of course. "I still can't believe you know a pro hero like Present Mic!" Midoriya gushes beside me. "He's a family friend, and kind of how I got into U.A" I smile thinking of how excited he was when I told him I got my mother's power. "That's so cool!" Uraraka fist pumps the air and we all laugh.
After a long class, the bell rings and it's time for lunch. We pack up our stuff and as usual Midoriya and Uraraka wait for me at the door, along with our new friend Iida. We all walk to the cafeteria and pick our normal table when we see the cook hero Lunch Rush walk up to us. My eyes go wide as me and Midoriya go fan crazy together. "Oh my All Might, Midoriya its Lunch Rush!" We both look at each other squealing as Uraraka and Iida facepalm and eat their lunch.
Lunch is over and we make our way back to 1A. Ena joins us back for the interesting classes, of course. "I..AMMM... HERE! Coming through the door like a hero!" My jaw hits the floor as I see the number one hero All Might walk in the door to the classroom. Everyone gasps as I hear Asui say "Is he wearing his silver age costume?"
"Welcome to the most important class at U.A high! Think of it as heroing 101, lets get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches" Bakugo's dark aura surrounds him as he says demonically "Fight training!" Ena gasps. "Wait he's going to make us fight each other this early?!" I look to her and shrug as he continues. I look back to Todoroki who has his same stoic expression on his face. He looks at me and I smile slightly, he doesn't smile back which is expected and looks back to All Might. I look back as metal crates pop out of the wall and he says they're our costumes! I completely forgot about my costume until now. "Get suited up and meet us down at training ground beta!"
"YES SIR!" The class yells excitedly.
I grab my bag with my costume and walk out of the room next to Todoroki. "Soooo Todoroki you excited?" He glances at me for a moment. "I guess so, it's just training"
"Oh come on! We might get paired I'm excited. This is our first battle to see others quirks, I finally get to see yours in full action!" I smile as he sighs. "Get dresses already" we go our separate ways to get changed.