2. Not so great meeting

Hello! This is how I imagined Ena btw :)
———

Eventually we all get changed into our gym uniforms and head out to the back field. "A QUIRK ASSESSMENT TEST?!" Everyone yells in unison.
"But the orientation, we're gonna miss it!" Uraraka exclaims. "If you really wanna make it to the big leagues, you can't waste time on pointless ceremonies" Aizawa says with his back facing us. I guess I can see where he is coming from. My attention diverts from him to the boy in front of me. His hair is perfectly divided down the middle separating his red hair from his white. I wonder how he does that without anything holding it. I was deep in thought when Ena joins me by my side and stairs at him also. "You thinking about his magic hair also?" I hold in a laugh and smile at her words. She can be such a idiot but I love her. I shake my head as I see her go up and try to touch his hair. My eyes widen as I whisper yell her name. She makes contact with him and his hair moves slightly. He turns his attention to me, but I am already looking away at a nearby tree trying not to look suspicious. He huffs and turns back around to our teacher who seems to be done talking. "You're going to be the death of me" I whisper to Ena as a boy from our class steps up to the center of the baseball diamond. I'm assuming we're doing an assessment of some sort like in junior high. When the boy throws the ball he screams  "DIE!" The ball had flown out of his hand at such a high speed it created a cloud of dust behind, it along with explosions? So that's his quirk. "All of you need to know your maximum capability's" Aizawa states as he calculated the distance the ball was thrown. Me and Ena share a glance as we smile. We're allowed to use our quirks? This is gonna be a lot more fun than I thought. 705.2 was his score, that's gonna be hard to beat but I think I can manage. "You will compete in eight physical tests, whoever comes in last will be expelled imedietly" WHAT?! my eyes widen as my hands ball into fists. I've worked way to hard to get expelled on the first damn day. NO WAY. "HUH?" The class is in just as much shock as me. "That's so not fair! Can he really do that Y/N?" Ena grips into my arm with pleading eyes. I simply shrug my shoulders and look at the boy in the field. He seems to have all the confidence in the world, I bet my soul that's what's going to be his downfall, and I know just the way to use that against him. Aizawa finishes an inspiring speech and says "Let the games begin"

The tests begin with running. Perfect first impression. I go up to the starting line when it's my turn, standing next to Medoria and the kid who blasted that baseball. I focus on my power as a shiver runs down my spine, my eyes turn white as my body image flickers like a projector. I look at Ena at my side and she gives me a nod, I see other apparitions behind me as I call upon them. As the gun shot is heard I use the help of the apparitions to give me their combined strength to shoot across the finish line. "4.35 seconds!" The robot says. I nod my head to the apparitions as they disappear and hear the robot go off again. "5.13 seconds!" I look back to see the explosion boy looking quite angry at my presence.
"HOW THE HELL DID A DAMN EXTRA GET A BETTER TIME THAN ME? WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?!" He screams stomping his feat angrily. The explosions in his hands don't stop as he makes his way over to me. "I.. um" I don't exactly know what to say as he grabs me by the collar of my shirt.
"K-Kacchan stop that, you're scaring her!" Midoriya tries to yell, still out of breath from running. "SHUT UP YOU DAMN NERD NO ONE ASKED YOU" While his attention was away from me, I faze through his hand and take a few steps back, walking off behind the buildings corner. Him feeling the lack of clothing in his fist he turns away from Midoriya with a hard gaze.
"WHAT THE HELL?! HOW DID SHE-" his sentence getting cut short by Aizawa.
"That's enough, save it for outside of school" His stern face not faltering as I let out a quiet sigh. Ena comes to me and grips my arm once again. "Oh my gosh that was so scary! I would have helped if I could..."  her head drops looking at her feet. "It's alright, I know you would have and that's all I could ask for" I give her a smile which she happily returns. "Hey" a deep voice comes from the corner as I freeze. "Who the hell are you talking to freak?"
"I..um just myself" I turn to see the boy that was yelling at me earlier. "No, you're not. I saw that back there your eyes turned a different color and you nodded to someone" It's just now that I noticed his intimidating red eyes. They were quite unusual but intriguing. "Tell me who you are" he demands, hands curling into fists. "W-well um...my name is L/N Y/N.." Ena makes a face and walk closer to him. "Hey uh Y/N?.." I look up at her to see the boy staring back at me with an intense stare. "I think this is Katsiki.." she trails off. "Katsuki Bakugo" I take a deep breath in and calm my nerves. "So.. you're the one that came first in the entrance exams.." I trail off. He walks closer to me, his eyes resilient red never leaving mine. "Damn straight I am. People like you don't belong here. I want you to know that I will beat you no matter what the cost, so you might as well give up now. Whatever help you're getting, it's useless. Go back to the insane asylum where you belong freak" With that, he turns around like nothing happened and walks away. "That little pack of dickwax!" Ena screams stomping her foot and making her hands into fists. I'd be lying if I said his words didn't sting, but it's not like I haven't heard that before. That's why my dad took me out of school in the first place. I got accused of being insane when I would talk to Ena around people. She lets out a big sigh and lays a hand on my shoulder. "I..I'm sorry Y/N.. this is all because of me"
"No it's alright Ena, he has shown his true colors today and I'm greatfull to know that I should stay away from him. If anything, that made me want to work even harder to get a place in the hero course!" I say fist pumping the air. Her eyes light up in excitement. "Hah yes that's the spirit!" She looks away in thought for a moment before turning to me. "You know, he looks just like a porcupine" We both laugh and share a smile enjoying each others excitement.

What the girls didn't know was the boy didn't really leave. He was listening to the seemingly one sided conversation from the corner wondering to himself what the hell she is seeing that he isn't, and why does it anger him so much?