Oneshot: Baby 1A

I'm sitting in the common room of the dorms playing video games when the door closes with a loud BANG. Startled, I fling my controller onto the couch and yelp in surprise. My heart is beating a mile a minute when I see a pink gas going into the air vents. I bolt up from the couch and rush up the stairs to the dorm rooms. Everyone is home today because of the recent villain activity, whatever the hell I saw was clearly meant for us. Panting, I reach the top of the stairs and see the gas dissipating into everyone's rooms. "EVERONE GET UP THERES SOMETHING WRONG" I yell at everyone banging on the doors to get their attention. I hear someone tapping the other side of the door, I look over and see whos room this is Its Midoriya's. "Deku, you need to get out!" I open the door and look around, no one is in here? I swear I just heard someone tapping on the door. I feel a tug on the bottom of my pants and see a smaller version of Deku. "Oh.. my.." The small child makes grabby hands at me and says "Ups!" I pick him up and he laughs. "Does this mean..." My eyes widen as I walk over to the other doors and open them. There in each of them are mini versions of my classmates. They're all wearing the same cloths they were wearing earlier, just smaller. "Shit.." Deku raises his arms and says "Shit!"
"NO!"

----

Some time later I finally get everyone in the common room together. "1, 2, 3, 4...18, 19... wait where the hell is Sero?" I look around the room searching for the small boy when I see a shadow pass over my head. I tilt my head up to see Sero hanging from the celling with his tape. "Oh my god Sero, no!" I swat at him and eventually grab him and pull him down. Placing him on the couch next to Kaminari I hear a loud cry from behind me. Turning around I see Bakugo standing over a crying Deku. "Why??" I almost yell. I pick Deku up and he immediately latches onto my shirt crying. "Bakugo no! Bad!" I say petting Deku's soft hair. His eyes well up but he doesn't let them fall, he just walks away into the hallway. I see Kirishima's head perk up from the floor and he waddles after Bakugo. "This class is such chaos" Deku finally calms down and falls asleep on my shoulder, I sigh in relief and sit on the couch next to a sleeping Sero, Iida and Kaminari. Uraraka, Momo, Jiro, Mina and Hangiri are messing with a fake plant when I get an Idea. I place Deku on the couch and turn on the TV for them. They all rush over to see the colorful characters dance on the screen. I sit on the ground next to them as they watch. A couple minutes go by when I feel someone crawl into my lap. I look down to see a baby Shoto looking up at me. My mouth hangs open as I see his big eyes and tiny hands. "You're so cuuteee!" My hands go up to his cheeks and feel his soft skin. He yawns in response and leans into my palm. I feel like my heart is going to explode from all the cuteness. "I guess its nap time?" I carefully lay his head on my shoulder as he lets his small body relax in my lap. I look over to the girls asleep in front of the TV when I feel another presence lay next to me. I look over to see a tiny Tokoyami and a tiny Soji curled up next to my legs. It took everything in my power not to squeal when Koda did the same on the other side of me. Taking two of the blankets from behind my head I drape one over Sero, Kaminari, Iida and Deku on the couch. I also drape one over the girls in front of the TV. I carefully lay Todoroki on one of the pillows and go to get more blankets. On my way to my room I see a sleeping Bakugo and Kirishima in the hallway, Bakugo using Kiri as a pillow. "Oh this is such good blackmail" I take out my phone and take a quick picture. I bring them back into the common room to keep an eye on them while they're asleep, before returning on my journey to get the blankets.

----

Returning to the couch with more blankets I put them over the rest of the guys and notice Todoroki is gone. "Uh oh.." I walk into the kitchen but don't see him there, then outside. "I doubt he could open a door at his height... maybe?" I lock the door just to be safe and turn around to see Todoroki standing there with tears in his eyes. "Shoto what's wrong?" I crouch down to his level as he runs into my arms. "I...you left... me" My eyes widen and my grip on him tightens, his body is heating up. Does he have separation anxiety? "Oh honey I'm so sorry, it was only for a second. I'll always come back" He sniffles into my shirt and pulls away. "You will?" I move a few stray strands of hair away from his eyes and kiss his forehead. "I will always come back to you Shoto, I promise" He smiles the biggest smile I have ever seen him make. It almost makes me cry at how happy he is. What the hell happened in his childhood that could take this away? "Hey, you want some cold soba?" If possible, his eyes light up even more and he jumps up and down happily saying "Soba! Soba! Soba!" Taking out my phone again I take a few pictures and lead him to the kitchen.

----

"Eat slow ok? I don't want you to get indigestion" Leading him back to the common room my eyes widen in shock. "WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED HERE" Koda puts his tiny hands over his ears as Tokoyami hides under a blanket. Momo, Uraraka and Jiro point their fingers at Mina who is standing beside a melting TV. Iida runs up to me with tears in his eyes hugging my leg. "I'm sorry!" I place a hand on his head and sigh. "I guess nap time is over..."

----

Meanwhile in Mineta's room.

The small child wonders around the large room pulling cloths off the hanger and throwing text books around before he spots a colorful magazine under the bed. "Ooooo"