21. Wild Wild Pussycats

"Now that your first semester of UA is done, its time for summer vacation to begin. Don't think this is a time to slack off. At this camp, we will push you to go beyond your limits. We will push you all to become the best heroes" Standing next to the girls Todoroki comes up to me and nudges my arm with his elbow. I look up at him in confusion when I see the 1B kid again. "I HEARD SOME OF CLASS 1A IS TAKING EXTRA COURCES, YOU MUST BE SO EMBARRISED, OH HELLO THERE GHOST GIRL!" He shows a terrifying almost sadistic smile and winks at me. Todoroki clenches his fists next to me in response. The orange hair girl comes up and smacks the back of his head before he could react. He goes unconscious. "y/n, you know that guy?" Uraraka comes up to me and grabs my arm. "Um, he likes to make fun of me sometimes, we don't really talk per say"
"ATTENTION CLASS 1A OUR BUSS IS HERE, LINE UP IN CLASS ORDER" Iida shouts to the class. "Looks like were sitting together y/n!" Kaminari puts an arm around my shoulder and leads me onto the bus. Looking back to Todoroki I give him an apologetic smile and he slightly frowns. Kaminari and I are towards the front of the bus, I sit down at the isle seat and Kaminari at the window. There's not much to do so I just go on my phone. "Hey, mind sharing a headphone? I forgot mine" He laughs. "Oh, um sure" I hand him the headphone and I feel weird. Like sharing my headphone is somehow wrong. During the ride I feel someone staring at the back of my head. I lean back and see the angry looking stare of Todoroki, but he's not looking at me, he's looking at Kaminari. Leaning back to my sparky friend I feel this pang of guilt in my chest, but Kaminari is just my classmate. I have nothing to worry about.

----

Soon we stop at the side of a mountain and we all get out and stretch. "You think we stopped here just so you can stretch your legs?" Aizawa says. You gotta be shitting me. Two cat woman and a kid come up to us and start to explain how we have to fight our way to the camp. "YOUR FELINE FANTASIES ARE HERE!" I look over at Aizawa with a 'really?' face. "YOU CAN CALL US THE WILD WILD PUSSYCATS!" He just nods and we all get thrown off the platform and into the woods. Groaning I get to my feet and stare at the dense woods in front of us. Kaminari comes up to my side and slings his arm over my shoulder. "Don't worry babe, I'll protect you-" He cut himself off with a scream when the ground started moving beneath him and I laugh. "My hero" I roll my eyes and shake his arm off. "FIGHTING POSITIONS EVERYONE, GET READY" Iida shouts. We all make our way into the woods, me going a separate way. Ena please, come out now this isn't funny. Please don't be like mom... Nothing. What the hell is wrong with you?! I run back to the action and see Soji pinned down by this huge rock monster. Channeling others I use that energy and transfer it into my fist, I punch the monsters leg completely disintegrating it. "Thank you y/n" I help him up and we go off finding more deeper into the woods together. Seeing Todoroki and Bakugo fighting another monster disintegrating it and quickly rushing to be the first to the camp. A few hours have gone by and I'm completely exhausted. Thanking the apparitions, my hands tremble as I've overused my quirk. I'm finally at the end of the forest though, I have my hands on my knees feeling like I'm going to pass out at any minute. The only other people here are Todoroki and Bakugo. "Congratulations sweetie you're the third one to finish!" I look up to her and fall backwards laying on the grass. Damn, third place again. "Need a hand?" Todoroki stands over me with an outstretched hand. I gratefully take it, but I don't get up, I try and pull him down with me. Key word try. I pull his hand but he doesn't budge. "You've got to try harder than that sweetheart" He gives me a cheeky smirk and and my face turns red. I cover my mouth with my other hand making a fist. "Shut up.. you've been listening Kaminari to much" I actually let him pull me up this time. "Awww you guys are so cute together!" The cat woman in red shouts. Bakugo makes a 'tch' noise. Soon enough all of the other students get here one after the other. "We've prepared a feast for you guys. This is the only time though, you guys will be making your own dinner starting tomorrow" The class groans in frustration and tiredness. That's when I notice a little kid with black hair and a red hat with horns standing beside one of the pussycats. We lock eyes for a moment before he looks away with red cheeks. Deku also seems to notice the boy because he walks up to him cautiously. "Hello, my name is Izuku Midoriya" He puts his hand out for the little boy shake. To my surprise the kid doesn't take his hand but instead punches Deku straight in the balls. He hunches over in immense pain as the kid just walks away like nothing happened. I immediately collapse on the floor in hysterical laughter. Iida rushes over to help Deku and Bakugo laughs along with me. "Y/N THIS IS NOT A LAUGHING MATTER!" Iida shouts at me. "A PUNCH TO THE SCROTUM IS UNFORGIVABLE" Clutching my stomach I find it hard to breathe from the amount of laughing. Bakugo actually joins in laughing as well which was nice to hear. Todoroki has this pained expression like he feels Deku's pain which makes me laugh even harder. "I.. I love that kid" I say wiping tears from my eyes. "I'm sorry about him, this is our nephew Kota. He lives with us now" He looks over at me once again so I give him a smile. He scrunches up his face and looks away.