Sending Her Away

I'm debating on whether or not to make this a crossover with Overwatch. I mean I kinda wanna do it, like really badly, and I'll probably ruin the story if I do it but I might as well. Anyway enjoy the chapter.

DooM Guy spent as much time with his daughter, (Y/n), as he could. When he couldn't he had a couple Sentinel Guards keep an eye on her while he was slaying Demons and saving Argenta cities. 

Valen- "You will not always be able to protect her."

DooM Guy- "I know. But I do what I must."

 Valen- "Do not make the same mistake I made, Great Slayer."

DooM Guy- "I'm not letting the only thing in this god forsaken world that I love get hurt." 

Just then, a loud explosion sounded, and a small horde of Demons came crashing through the streets. DooM Guy pulled out his Meat Hook Shotgun and started blasting his way through Imps, Whiplashes, Gargoyle Imps, and many other demons. He fought his way to his home, where he found an Imp, staring down at his only child.

DooM Guy launches the Meat Hook at the Imp and pulled the small Demon towards him, before stomping on its head and killing it. Taggart picked up his baby girl, (Y/n), and held his crying child in his arms, gently rocking her, trying to calm her down.

DooM Guy- "I can't keep you here. It's not safe."

Valen- "Might I suggested you give her to the people of your home world?"

DooM Guy- "Good idea. She'll be safe on Earth. She needs to be with her people."

This was very short. But that's OK. I am definitely going to make this a crossover. I want DooM Guy to give (Y/n) to one of the Overwatch Girls. So Who do you want The DooM Slayer to give his daughter to? Comment down below who you want the DooM Slayer to give his daughter to. Please tell me.

K Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!