(Y/n) Taggart, Human Or Demon?

Kay, so based on your opinions, and that I'm horrible at choosing, I will make it so the DooM Slayer gives (Y/n) to Tracer, and she grows up and has to come along with the Overwatch recall.

Kings Row, London, Earth

A mysterious blue portal opens in the empty street, and out walks a man in advanced green armor, The DooM Slayer. He carries a box, filled with blankets and resting in the blankets, his baby girl, (Y/n). He walks past a poster, reading, "We'll Miss You Overwatch!" A news paper flys past, with a title saying "OVERWATCH DECLARED ILLEGAL!". The Slayer ignores this and walks to a house. He gently sets down the box with (Y/n) inside. He pulls out a note, folds it up, and puts it inside the box, next to the sleeping child. He taps the doorbell, accidentally breaking it.

DooM Guy- "Awe Jesus."

He quickly marches back through the portal, unseen (somehow). A woman answers the crash sound at the door. She has brown eyes, and messy brown hair, wearing a white harness with flashing blue lights and orange goggles. She opens the box, revealing you.

???- "Ello, who are you now?"

She sees the folded note and takes it. She unfolds it and begins to read.

Dear, whoever you are

I am unable to take care of my daughter. 

Her name is (Y/n) Taggart. She is 8 months old. Her birthday is (Day of birth) (Month of birth)

 Her mother died giving birth to her and if I take care of her, she'll get hurt or worse.

Please take good care of her, treat her kindly. Thank you.

-Anonymous

???- "Little girl's daddy can't take care of her?"

She looks at the baby sleeping in the box. "Don't worry, luv. I'll take care of ya."

She takes you out of the box and carries you inside. This is your home now. And your adoptive mother is none other than Lena Oxton, Tracer.

Lena notices the dark red mark on your temple.

Lena- "Now that's an interesting little birthmark, isn't it?"

You slowly start to wake up, but Lena quickly rocks you back to sleep, making a dedication to you for the rest of your life.

16 Years Later

It has been almost over 16 years since Lena found you outside on her doorstep. You quickly became her child and she would do anything to keep you safe. Now, your are in high school. You wake up to the sound of your alarm clock. You hated it and just wanted to sleep in. 

Today is Friday, you had class with the worst jerk in all of the school in your class this week, Jerome, and worse yet, he sits directly behind you. You get up and go to the bathroom, bruh your teeth and fix your hair. You don't know why you bothered to do your hair, you always wear the same old dark red beanie. You stare at your reflection in the mirror, staring at the dark red birthmark on your temple. You groan and put on your beanie, positioning it to cover up the marking, before getting dressed and grabbing your backpack.