Voiceless

Your vision was blurry, slowly clearing up. The bright white light above you shone down on you as you sat up and looked around the room. You expected Dr Hayden to be standing there, saying something that would make you want to throw him back into the Super Gore Nest zone. You saw Angela, A.K.A, Mercy, Overwatch's head doctor and best field medic. She noticed that you had sat up.

Angela- "Ach je, (Y/n)! Please lay back down."

She tried to lay you back down, but you resisted, getting up and looking around the room.

What happened? You thought. You said nothing. You pick up a not pad and pencil off the bed table. You write on it before showing it to the doctor.

What Happened?

Angela- "(Y/n). Please, lay back down. What do you remember."

You flipped the page and doodled for a minute. You showed Angela your surprisingly graphic drawing of you killing demons.

Angela- "Mein Gott."

You flipped the page again and doodled you saving Samuel Hayden from the grey skinned, horned Demon. You show Angela before flipping the page again and drawing the grey Demon cutting your throat and smashing Dr Hayden on the top half, and you stabbing the Demon with the Crucible on the bottom half.

Angela- "Interessant. You saved Arzt Hayden?"

You turn back to the first page and wrote on it.

Then I blacked out

Angela- "That Dämon, it cut your throat, you bled out. The cut... it cut your vocal chords. You can not speak."

You flipped a few pages, then wrote in large letters.

WHAT!!??

Angela- "I'm sorry. By the time we had found you, there was nothing more I could do."

I risked my neck for Samuel Hayden, LITERALLY!! I'm gonna tear him apart when I find him!!!!

Angela- "Ich bin uns leid. I'm sorry."

It's not your fault. I still wanna kill Hayden tho.

Angela- "He's gone. His body was returned to the ARC Complex this morning."

Wait, how long was I out?

Angela- "..."

Angela, tell me!

Angela- "... Nine days."

You flip back to the page you wrote WHAT!!?? on.

Angela- "There is something else. (Y/n), dein blut, your DNA is... strange."

What's wrong with my blood?

Angela- "Your blood is normal for the most part, type AB+. But there is something else, there is something in your blood that makes you different than anything we've ever seen."

So there IS something that makes me different!

You thought about this for a while. Something makes you different. You sat in your room for a bit after Angela let you out of the infirmary. You decided to doodle for a bit. You drew the DooM Slayer killing Demons, you killing Demons, you and The DooM Slayer killing Demons together, and the mark of the DooM Slayer. You looked at the mark on the page, then felt the skin where your birthmark is, then looked at your Praetor armor. You had an idea.

Time Skip 30 minutes, brought to you by Chibbi (Y/n) and Chibbi DooM Slayer killing Chibbi Imps together.

Lena knocked on your door, wanting to get in.

Lena- "(Y/n), please let me in."

You didn't respond.

Lena- "(Y/n), it's Mum. Please let me in."

Lena waits for a response, but gets none. She slowly opens the door, letting out the loud sound of Mick Gordon music. She looked inside, seeing that you had decorated your room with hand drawn pictures of you, the DooM Slayer, and lots of images that looked like they belong on a Death Metal album cover. She saw your Praetor helmet resting on the bed with the mark of the Slayer painted onto the helmet by the top left corner of the visor. You were painting a something on the wall, using a lot of blood red spray paint.

Lena- "(Y/n)?"

You hear Lena this time, you turn down the music and take out the note pad. You write on it and show Lena.

Hi Mom! :)

Lena- "Hey... What exactly did you do to your room?"

I decorated it!

Lena- "Why are you writing on that note pad instead of speaking."

You show the images of what happened at the Super Gore Nest that you drew. She understood that you got hurt by one of the Demons under Hayden's watch.

Lena- "I'm gonna kill Samuel Hayden."

You flip a few pages and draw Samuel Hayden's broken body and wrote beneath it.

He's Already Suffering.

She laughed for a minute. You smiled, not able to do much else, but smile. You pointed to the unfinished image on the wall, then pointed to your birthmark.

Lena- "Your doing a mural of your mark."

You nod before picking up a can of blood red paint and continuing creating the mural of the red marking.

Lena- "I'm glad to see you taking this all so well."

You stopped. You set down the can and sat on the bed.

Lena- "(Y/n), you sure your alright, luv?"

You shook your head. A tear trickles down your cheek. You felt sad, for the first time you felt sad. You never felt sad before. You rested your head in your hands. Lena sat down next to you. She wrapped an arm around you. You cried, for once you actually cried.

Lena- "(Y/n), I love you. From the day you showed up, I promised to take care of you. But now your a big girl. Your not the same as everyone, but that's what makes you special."

You hugged Lena tightly. You didn't wanna let go. You let go of all your thoughts of anger, your desire to kill Demons, the voices in your head. You only had two thoughts, Lena, and your pain.

Another voice shouted. It wasn't like the last two. It wasn't the commanding, deep male voice, or the angelic woman's voice. This one was gruff, and sounded angry.

Guts...

... Huge Guts...

...Must Kill Them All.

RIP!! AND!! TEAR!!!!