Yet it Begins..(1)

["Sidanth Chopra", a prosperous, handsome elite class successor of Chopra family, residing in London, is stuck in a world of question

"Shanaya Agarwal", a beautiful, talented artist of India, who is famous for her commendable skills in painting, portrays characters & emotions unknowingly which drives her to the same world!]

You guys wanted me to write a fiction on #SidNaaz reincarnation..so here you go! I started writing the book accepting the reality but I want to create a world where I can mould the journey and give it an end it deserves! I hope the plot will get equal love & acceptance. 🙏❤️

*********************

London, UK, 8:45 pm..

"Nehi..nehi kar sakta main yeh!"... He keeps blabbering in sleep..

"Dad?"... Shruti walks hurriedly into the living room..

"Haan?"

"Dad Sidanth..!"

"Oh God! What's wrong with this boy?!"

"Dad, do something! He needs help!"..Shruti pleads hopelessly..

"But beta I'm trying na?! He is not willing to seek help! What do I do?!"

"Please speak to Mom! He listens to her!"

"Usse baat karnese kya hoga? Does she even care?!"

"She does Dad! When it comes to Sidanth, she does! I am sure she can handle this!"

"I still disagree beta! Haan pyaar woh karti tum dono se lekin uske leye her ego overpowers her concerns! I doubt if she would step forward for this! She would anyway want me to bow down before her!"

"For God's sake Dad! For once, think about us! Think about him! He is in stress! How will he be able to get hold of his bright future which is awaiting for him?!"..Shruti retaliates in frustrations..

Dad moves forward to calm her down..

"Ok.. but before I reach out for Maya (his mother), I just want to give this a try with Malhotra!"

"You mean Malhotra uncle?"

"Hmm.."

"But is he in London? And didn't he leave practice?!"

"He is in UK but not in London right now. Cambridge mein hai. He is a faculty of psychology in Cambridge university now."

"I see.. so you think he can help?!"

"Well I can try!"

"Dad you know every morning when he leaves for work, I get stunned seeing him absolutely perfect! The pain he goes through in his subconscious mind doesn't reflect anywhere on his face! And me being a sister, being so damn close, can't register to this!"