ā˜‘ įµ–įµ‰Ź³į¶ įµ’Ź³įµ Ė¢įµ’įµįµ‰ įµįµƒįµā±į¶œ įµ—Ź³ā±į¶œįµĖ¢

chapter six

The (h/c) haired young woman picked up her pace as she trotted like a horse along the quite pavement of what seems like an uninhabited forest. Her alarm disappointed her this morning and she overslept, waking up almost two hours after her supposed to be time-in. 

To make matters worse, the taxi that she was riding broke down a kilometer away from the Kambe's manor and since it was in some kind of a middle of nowhere, she had no choice but to run the remaining distance.

Her mind generated cursing words in various languages as she started to pant like a thirsty goat. She gritted her teeth in annoyance with her formal heels, taking it off to make herself more comfortable in running. It doesn't matter anymore if her feet is going to get dirty, her mouth is still dirtier from all the swearing and cussing.

A tired yet satisfied smile climbed up her sweat-drenched face after finally getting a decent view of the hotel-like mansion. She practically carried her weight as she walked through the steep road towards the building. As she successfully reached the mansion, she was surprised to see a certain raven haired man standing in front of the finely-sculpted main door. She heaved in a barrel of air before exhaling it hastily, wiping the icky liquid settling on her forehead. 

Daisuke silently skimmed through her current appearance and she looked really unpresentable: her hair sticking out everywhere like a bird's nest, her uniform not perfectly ironed with clear patches of coffee marks and she's holding her single-inched heels on her right hand while the other one was resting on the mansion's wall to support her body.

"You're late." She looked up to be eye to eye with the ravenette, her chest still heaving up and down from her catching up with her breath. A shiver tingled on her spine after finally feeling the cold ground against her feet, putting her shoes back on to give it a little of warmth.

"I know. I have a watch-" She realized that she was the one to be at fault here, mentally face palming herself for the inability to control her attitude. She minded her posture and straightened her once arched back before clearing her throat awkwardly.

"-and I'm sorry." Daisuke nodded his head as a response to her apology, extending his hand towards her that was currently holding a pristine white handkerchief that has his initials embroidered on it.

"Fix your self up first."

•••

Her eyes snapped open after hearing someone knocking on her front door. A groan slipped past her from the feeling of dismay of leaving her precious fluffy bed to answer whoever it was that was still knocking outside. She stretched her arms to the fullest extent, pushing her to release a yawn. She did not exert any effort to check her self on the mirror since she doesn't really care who it was that was disturbing her precious sleep and what they will say after seeing her with dried saliva all over her face.