ā˜‘ įµįµ’ įµ—įµ’ įµƒ į¶œįµ’āæį¶œįµ‰Ź³įµ—

chapter forty-four

Blissful lines of yellow moonlight pierced through the gaps of the window, illuminating the unlighted room. The misty clouds danced around the empty skies which somehow lowered the brightness of the astronomical body that was currently orbiting around the resting earth.

Haru's sweat rolled down from his back, his thumb fidgeting in complete tension. After years of knowing each other, this was the very first time that (Y/N) invited him inside her bedroom; her own bedroom. The fact that the young woman made him wait in the said place was making him antsy and nervous. He has no freaking idea why he was being directed to stay there nor does he know why the room's lights were turned off.

A loud sound of skin being hit bombarded the area as he slapped his own self. He hated his mind for making assumptions on what was going to happen; something that he was ashamed and embarrassed to think of.

"Behave yourself, Haru. You're a 29-year old man! You shouldn't get this sheepish over a silly thought!" He couldn't help but to grip on the white bed sheet that was adorning her fluffy mattress while mumbling incoherent words to his self like some madman. Without realizing of doing so, he grabbed one of her pillows and squeezed it into a tight hug, slamming his face on it afterwards.

Instead of getting calmer like what he intended on doing, he became a couple of degrees more flustered than before. This is due to the fact that the bolster that he snatched was manifested by the (h/c) haired girl's scent. It was a mixture of aromatic vanilla and some lavender detergent, something that he found so alluring and addicting to smell.

Just before he could even realize that he was already whiffing on her precious pillow, the door was suddenly opened which was then followed by the figure of the young woman who seemed to be skipping in excitement. Haru's lips parted to say something but was disappointed when he can't even spew out a simple greeting. With a defeated sigh, he placed the pillow back beside the bed's headboard.

(Y/N) gently shut the door close before skipping her way to the male sitting comfortably on her bed. However, the fake calm composure that he was trying to maintain immediately dispersed when he witnessed her suddenly crouching infront of him and taking his slippers away from the grasp of his feet.

"A-Ah.. W..What are you doing?" 

The room was still dimly lit with the faint streetlights outside as the only source of brightness so it was hard for him to see her reaction. His puny air passageway seemed to be screaming for help when his breath hitched upon feeling both of her hands propped on the bed, with him being locked in the center.

"We don't want to dirty the sheets now, do we?" Her face was just a couple of inches away from him. The warmth of her skin burnt his wrist as he felt hers grazing against it. It was magical how the moonlight seemed to be teasing him as it proudly basked on her face, showcasing her tantalizing features freely at him.