ā˜‘ įµ—Ź³įµƒįµ›įµ‰Ė” įµƒįµ‡Ź³įµ’įµƒįµˆ

chapter twenty-six

(Y/N) fidgeted on her thumbs while looking outside the window plane, the peaceful clouds painted in the baby blue sky waving at her. 

This is not the first time that she rode an airplane, however, something deep inside her was making her feel uncomfortable. Maybe because this is a private plane? Or maybe because she will not be returning home for a couple of days?

She puffed out a huff after remembering that Melvin is in a good care under the roof of her neighbor. If her beloved chicken's safety is reassured, then why does she still have this tingling grinding in her stomach?

The young woman glanced over her phone to check on who dialed and sent her messages before she climbed up the aircraft. Her eyes scanned on the caller IDs; it was all from her parents and Haru.

Ah, that's the one who's making her fret... it was Haru.

It has been almost a month since they had that conversation about her condition and how it would be a bad idea for him to pursue what he's feeling for her. Despite her pleading and countless acts of avoidance to see him, the boy is still very persistent to go after her until she accepts his affection for her.

She may sound selfish but she just doesn't want him to be attached with her especially since she knew too well that he will not be able to attain his happily ever after with her. She already have her parents and friends to lose and be emotional about when her time finally comes.. she doesn't want to shed more grief after seeing another important person witnessing her departure in a couple of months from now.

She wants Haru to be happy until the end of time.. a feeling that she knows he will never experience if he'll be with her.

(Y/N) sighed out exasperatedly, her fingers gripping on the seemingly firm arms of her seat. Her orbs of (e/c) lingered around the plane's wing. 

She fluttered her eyes close and leaned over the edge of the seat beside her to support her head on, a smile climbing unto her lips after being comfortable with what she was resting on.

Daisuke's heart started to act differently once again after realizing the (h/c) haired young woman leaning on his shoulder out of nowhere. His sight landed on her hand that was wrapped around his wrist, his face slowly being clouded with the hues of confusion and embarrassment.

The ravenette observed a few minutes ago on how silent she was and it was bothering him. Although he tried to convince his self to ask her if there was something that was bugging her, he just doesn't have the sufficient courage to do so.

It still amazes him how a single woman could control his actions to a point where he becomes very conscious with every little thing that he does around her. This was very annoying for him at first but feeling the butterflies in his stomach has become a part of his daily routine that he got used to it after awhile.

Daisuke's breathtaking oceanic irises lingered towards the girl that rested her cheeks on his shoulder, him placing his other free hand against hers which was currently gripping on his arm. He gently leaned his head on the back of his seat and closed his eyes as he decided to take a shut-eye for the rest of the trip.

•••

(Y/N)'s eyes strained on the flag situated a couple of yards away from her. She stuck her tongue out and raised her thumb, mentally computing the distance between her position and to the location of the hole. It was just then she realized...

...she has no idea on how to play golf.

"Just relax and make your shot, Ms. (L/N)." The young woman heard the ravenette mutter behind her. She tilted her head towards the speaker, flashing a sneer at him in return.

"I refuse to hit this precious ball for the sake of the sport!" She protested childishly, raising her fist on the mid-air with the golf ball resting on her palm. Daisuke rolled his eyes before extending his arm towards her, signing the lady to hand the golf club to him.

 (Y/N) hesitantly gave the club to the boy. She shuffled away from the designated place to stand as she was replaced with the male now positioning his self to hit the golf ball. He  elevated his elbow on a certain angle. 

"DAISUKE! WOOT WOOT!" Just as before the club could hit the ball, a sudden voice caused him to lose focus on his swinging. It was the first time that he heard her call him by his first name despite them knowing each other for a very long time now and it surprised him so much. Because of this, the ball just rolled towards the girl's running shoes.

"I'll take this! Mehehehe" 

(Y/N) crouched down to pick the precious puny white ball before tiptoeing her way out of the resort's golf course, leaving the poor confused ravenette behind.