☑ ᵉⁿᶜᵒᵘⁿᵗᵉʳ ᵃⁿ ⁱⁿᵗᵉʳᵉˢᵗⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿᵈⁱᵛⁱᵈᵘᵃˡ

chapter thirty-two

-several years ago-

Daisuke pinched the bridge of his nose to ease the pain that he got from getting hit by the random young lady he passed by in the university. He shrugged the aching feeling on his face as he tilted his heels back to where the woman was once standing to ask a certain question, only to face an empty hallway.

His tantalizing eyes of ice-blue blinked after realizing that she must've already went inside a certain room. His sight landed on the ground in which a slightly torn beige paper was lying on it.

With curiosity taking over his whole identity, he went to pick the stationery. He carefully unfolded it, revealing a bunch of words scribbled in quite a creative way that somehow caught his interest.

'the ultimate bucketlist'
(l/n) (y/n)

"Ah, must be that woman's name." The ravenette thought as he found his self looking for a bench to sit on and resume his reading.

Reading someone else's property is definitely disrespectful yet for some reason, his intrigued self was winning more than his morals. Admitedly he hated that, but everybody needs a little time to break-free from the society's norms and rules, right?

His finger brushed against his cheek while he silently scanned on what seems like a checklist of different wishes. Some were weirdly specific yet a part of it were actually entrancing.

However, the question that really garnered around his thoughts circled around on why she was writing these goals; Why were they so precise? And why is there a time span placed on the far right end part of the paper?

Why does she seem to be following a certain deadline when this was supposed to be her life's bucketlist? She looked pretty young so why does it look like she's trying to speed up her self in achieving her life's goals?

Daisuke pursed his lips into a thin line, folding the paper neatly before tucking it gently inside his dress shirt pocket. 

This paper just gave him something to do in his stay here in their family's university.

•••

The young woman stared at her desk in a mixture of hunger and uncertainty as she saw a box of matcha flavored pastel buns on it. She fiddled with her thumb upon inspecting the food if it was a prank or something.