6 (IH but mostly Azi)

Aziraphale was in his bookshop - nothing abnormal there - all the 'customers' had left by now as it was 7pm, he was alone, worrying about the apocalypse which was soon.

The antichrist had just reached the noble age of 5 years old, there was only 6 years left, only 6 years until the world would end in flames. The Great War Between Heaven And Hell. He was kneeling, facing the circle that was usually underneath a rug on the bookshop floor.

"Hello, Lord? I, err, I need, err, can I talk to you?" He stuttered, wishing he had chosen his words better. He waited for what could've been seconds, minutes or perhaps even hours.

Aziraphale, what is it you seek?

"Is that the Lord Herself?" The worried angel inquired, he needed Her Herself and not a lower angel.

Yes, Aziraphale, I know all and I know what you are to ask. Only I may answer what question you are about to ask.

That scared him a bit, because, knowing what he was about to ask, meant that maybe She was going to make him fall. Even though She knew his question, he asked it aloud anyway out of human habit.

"Err, well, your plan, it is ineffable, obviously, but, umm, is it all planned out, because if it is, err, completely pre planned, then everything would happen according to it, and, well, if that is true then why am I working with a demon? And, and, err, why do I not hate every second of it? I was made to love all of your creatures, but that surely doesn't include demons, and if it, err, does, then what is it about Crowley in particular?" He managed to stutter out, he wasn't very good at this type of situation.

Aziraphale, never doubt what you do, and never doubt Crowley. It is part of the plan, but a part you may only find out later.

"But Lord," Aziraphale cut in without thinking, "there isn't much later left, at least, not on Earth."

You are most unlikely, but most strong, Aziraphale. The circle which had glowed faintly during this interaction fizzled out completely. 'Oh' Aziraphale thought.

~4 and a half weeks after armageddon't~

Aziraphale was in his bookshop (again) still amazed that they managed to stop the apocalypse (for now at least). He was organising books when a voice suddenly called out to him, and the area where the circle was underneath the rug glowed a bit.

Aziraphale,

"Err, yes? Is that you, Lord?" He replied nervously,

Yes it is me, Aziraphale, you and-

"I'm so very sorry about armageddon, Lord, I... err, it just... err" he interrupted, panicked.

It is right, the plan, as you said, is ineffable.

"Oh" said Aziraphale, comforted that he wasn't being punished.

The point of my visit, Aziraphale, is to tell you to go and find Crowley.

"Well actually he is in the back," Aziraphale started,

When you spoke to me last, directly to me, you asked me about the demon, and whether you were just fulfilling your purpose to love all of my creations, but I mean I want you to find him, don't be nervous, because I know everything.

"Umm, ok?"

Do you understand, Aziraphale?

"Well, I think I do, but I thought you would disapprove, and what if I am misunderstanding? And what of Heaven and Hell."

Tell them it was directly approved of by God,

"Oh, thank you." Aziraphale thanked with meaning. Then he walked to the back of the shop to find his demon, and kissed him, tenderly, and Crowley kissed back. God left, it was her plan, but sometimes things just need a little nudge in the right direction.

A/N
I have no idea what this is, but it is quite short so sorry about that. Thank you for reading, pls point out mistakes and I will be happy to correct them.
(Word count: 654)