42 (IB)

Beelzebub stormed into Gabriel's office before anyone could stop them and they slumped down into the little sofa he had for some reason. They sat with their arms folded and sulked for a few minutes. Gabriel decided it was probably best not to interrupt them too soon if they were so annoyed at something. A few minutes passed in silence, before Beelzebub got even more annoyed.

"Aren't you going to ask me what's wrong?" They asked shortly, like a small fussy child.

Gabriel glanced at them, and smiled a small friendly smile. "What's wrong?" He tried to be gentle because he knew what Beelzebub was like.

"Why did you not ask?" They replied with another question.

"I thought I'd give you a minute." Gabriel explained cautiously. He loved Beelzebub but they could be very childish and scary sometimes, well... it was a strange reason he loved them.

"Whatever." Beelzebub said, looking away moodily again. Gabriel went over to them and sat beside them on the sofa, reaching an arm over their shoulder.

"What's wrong then?" He asked, trying to make eye contact with the demon.

Beelzebub grumbled something quietly, obviously wanting Gabriel to ask agin.
"What?" Gabriel asked again.

"Hastur's frog ate one of my flies!" They suddenly exclaimed loudly, turning to bury their head into the Archangel. Gabriel just hugged them tightly for a while until they stopped sulking as much.

Typical Beelzebub. Gabriel kissed them on the head, and after a little while longer of sitting with each other Beelzebub went back down to Hell. He could tell that Hastur was not going to have a good day.

A/N
It's short but the idea came to me. If you have any requests then pls ask. (Word count: 291)