47 (War & Dagon)

War was visiting Hell, armageddon had failed, and now she wasn't sure what to do, so she went down to Hell to talk to Beelzebub or Dagon or someone in charge to find out what to do. She didn't have her sword anymore, she had been destroyed with it, which was how she had come to be in Hell. She had been killed, and materialised downstairs, but she wasn't dead, because war would never truly be gone - not yet, anyway. It was the same with famine and pollution, they could temporarily be stopped, but would always come back stronger.

Anyway, that is getting off-subject. She had lost her sword, and her hand felt empty as she walked through the many hallways of Hell. She approached the main and more important offices after a while, and saw Dagon sitting in her office looking bored.

She glanced into Beelzebub's office to find it was empty, so they entered Dagon's.

"Hi." She said. Dagon looked up, and smiled. She always seemed to smile even though she was a demon. "Where's Beelzebub?"

"Meeting I think." Dagon replied. War hummed.

"Do you know what I'm meant to do now the apocalypse didn't happen?" She asked. She thought she would probably just continue going round, causing war, but decided to check anyway.

"Just continue causing chaos." Yup, as she had expected, "but if that's too good for you you can help me with my paperwork." Dagon suggested.

War chuckled, "no."

"Shame." Dagon said, sighing. It did look like a rather dull pile of paper. "The more trouble you cause, the more work I have to do. Not complaining about the trouble though." She said.

War chuckled again, she didn't feel guilt.

"It's interesting though." Dagon continued. War sat down.

"Yeah?" She replied.

"That one you caused in... what was it? 1700s or so, that was a good one." Dagon explained.

"Yeah, also that one in the early 20th century, that was a huge one." The two were enjoying this conversation now.

"That was amazing. Didn't that one last about 4 years?"

"Yup." War leaned back in her chair smugly.

They continued talking about various wars for a while. It had been a long time since Dagon had had a conversation she actually enjoyed.

A/N
It was short and bad, but I had the idea so... yh.