22 (Adam & Warlock)

After armageddon't, Adam (having found out he was the antichrist) was doing some research, and wanted to tell someone about everything because his friends had forgotten. 

Antichrist

He searched, only to find loads of shitty superstitious websites. He sighed. He scrolled through various searches, and found a 'be brutally honest to a stranger' website which he had never heard of. It sounded unlikely, but he wanted there to be one which meant there was.

He looked at it, and it had some options:

Write to a random stranger
Write to someone your age
Write to someone in your area
Write to someone your gender

Etc, he decided to write to someone his age not really knowing why he was doing it. He typed into the box which was going to be sent to a random person who were apparently American. He didn't know their name because they were signed up as W_DowlinG, but that didn't matter.

He typed:
So, this will sound completely stupid, but I'm the antichrist and stopped armageddon. Everyone has forgotten all the chaos that happened around the world when I was supposed to start up the apocalypse but Heaven and Hell made everyone forget (for obvious reasons).

He got to the point quickly, and it didn't matter if he wasn't believe, he didn't know them. The reply he got a few hours later shocked him.

I do believe you, because I remember how the world went into chaos again, although my parents told me to stop being stupid. Anyway I only remember it because I found out a while ago that my nanny from when I was younger was a demon and the gardener was an angel and they both thought I was the antichrist because there was a 'mix up' with the babies when I was born.

Well that was certainly unexpected.

Where were you born?

Adam asked, now curious at whether he was joking around and thought he was stupid.

A nun organisation thing in a place called Tadfield in England.

Wow, so this was real.

I live in Tadfield and was born here.

He said, now curious.

This is strange. Do you want to meet up?

I thought you are American, your profile says you are.

Yeah but my dad is an ambassador and we're in your area in two weeks time.

Oh, ok.

Adam knew he shouldn't meet up with strangers online, but he was the antichrist, what harm could come to him?

~2 weeks later~
Adam was waiting by the Tadfield shop where they had agreed to meet and was wondering whether this person who was called 'Warlock' was actually going to turn up. It was a bit of a suspicious story. But then a very serious looking black car came round the corner and a boy his age got out. Dog barked.

"Hi." He said,

"Hey." Warlock replied, "Adam, right?"

"Yeah, and this is Dog." Then he lowered his voice as Warlock walked closer "he's a hellhound."

"That's cool."

"Are you allowed to walk around?" Adam asked, not sure what it was like to be an 'ambassador's' child, he didn't even know what an ambassador was but it sounded important.

"Yeah course." And with that, the black car with little American flags at the front drove away.

"I'll show you the forest." Adam said, starting to walk, with Warlock following him.

They talked about surprisingly casual things, and Adam happened to know that Aziraphale and Crowley were going to come to Tadfield later that day to check up on him since it had been a month since armageddon't. The rest of the Them were no where to be seen so far, since Adam had said he was busy today, so it was just the two very different 11 year olds with a lot to talk about.

Adam assumed the angel and demon Warlock had mentioned were Crowley and Aziraphale so they talked about them for a while. It seemed to be perfect timing when the two 'oppositions' miracled themselves to the forest interrupting the conversation. It made Warlock jump up unexpectedly which Adam laughed subtly at.

"Hello Adam, is everything okay or has Hell or Heaven been bothering you?" Aziraphale asked oblivious to the other boys' presence. Crowley was eyeing Warlock, recognising him, and Warlock was trying to pinpoint why he recognised the demon. Aziraphale noticed where Crowley's attention was, "oh, how do you know Warlock?" He asked, and Warlock was then trying to figure out where he recognised the angel from and how he knew his name.

"We met online." He explained, "he said you thought he was the antichrist for a while."

"Yeah," admitted Crowley, "that was the nuns fault for being stupid." He always had to blame someone, it was only partially their fault, partially Mr Young's and partly his. "Anyway, come on angel we have to go." He wanted to leave, this was turning into being quite awkward.

"Yes, quite." Aziraphale said, sensing the tone. They both disappeared back to the bookshop.

"Sorry about that, they are insisting on checking on me every week or two." Adam apologised,

"No it's fine, anyway, what were we talking about?" They managed to talk for another few minutes before the rest of the Them turned up. Adam rolled his eyes.

"Adam? We thought you were busy." Pepper said, she had always been the one to take the lead when Adam wasn't around.

"Who's this?" Wensleydale asked, looking at the situation in more detail before speaking.

"Someone I met online, we were talking."

"My mum says I shouldn't meet up with people online" Brian cut in, "she says they're bad people who I shouldn't talk to." He always had to state the obvious.

"Yes well he isn't bad. This is the rest of the Them, Pepper, Brian and Wensleydale, and this is Warlock." He said, introducing them.

A series of hi's and hello's went around, and they spent the rest of the day talking about non-antichrist related stuff, until Warlock had to leave when it started going dark.

A/N
Ok it's not the best plot but I just decided to do this anyway. Thx for reading (word count: 1031)