38 (IB + IH)

Gabriel was walking down a street in London, he was on his way to Aziraphale's bookshop to check in on him. He didn't want to. That angel had become nothing but trouble since armageddon't. He had to though, he had to check on all the angels on Earth every once in a while.

The street was a busy one, and lots of cars were constantly rushing by getting where they wanted to go without a second thought of it. He felt sorry for humans, having to spend time to travel, since they couldn't just miracle themselves to places. He was walking to the bookshop but only from round the corner on a quieter alley where he could appear and have less chance of being seen. He didn't mind a but of walking, because it never lasted too long, and he ran to keep his human form in decent fitness. But he couldn't imagine having to spend time just to get to places.

Oh well, he didn't need to.

He arrived at the bookshop, which was closed. He frowned, but knocked anyway, expecting to get an answer anyway. There wasn't an answer and the door was locked, maybe he was out. At least that meant he could leave. He turned and went back the way he came to find the hidden alley where he could make himself vanish without being seen.

After a few minutes of walking, he noticed Beelzebub walking on the other side of the road. They were walking in the same direction as him, but the cars were between them. He considered going over to them to say hi, he didn't get that opportunity very often and would take it if he could. But he also realised that Aziraphale was walking in the opposite direction on his side of the road with Crowley and they would be suspicious if they saw him go over to Beelzebub.

He glanced at Beelzebub again, and realised they had noticed him. He smiled automatically, and they teleported over to him.

"You shouldn't do that in front of humans." He said.

"They won't notice if I don't want them to." They simply said back.

"Still risky."

"Whatever." Gabriel didn't really care anyway, he knew it didn't matter even if they did see, they were only mortal and no one would believe them anyway. He eyed Crowley and Aziraphale coming towards them, and Beelzebub noticed them too. How had they not noticed them yet? It didn't matter, but they were probably going to and that was going to be a bad situation to be in.

As they got even closer, and they were about to pass each other, Gabriel pulled Beelzebub to the side and pinned them against the wall in a much exaggerated kiss to hide both their faces. It worked, and they both pulled away to glare at the other angel and demon who were now walking away from them.

That had been easy. He looked back at Beelzebub once Aziraphale and Crowley were out of sight, who was grinning at him. Typical Beelzebub. Typical demon. He sighed at them, but he wasn't really annoyed. It was funny. He kissed them again briefly, but he knew he had to follow Aziraphale.

"I have to follow him." He said (more like whispered) nodding his head vaguely in the direction Aziraphale had walked off in.

Beelzebub nodded.

He kissed them one last time as goodbye and they went their separate ways.

A/N
It's short but it's something. I still haven't got many ideas so please send requests. Thx for reading though. (Word count: 601)