39 (IH and Gabriel sort of)

I'm not really titling these but this would be called something like; Everyone seeing Aziraphale or something. (I'm not good at titles 😂)

The door of the bookshop knocked. Aziraphale glanced up from his book, to see Crowley there.

"Come in." He called, delighted to see his demon friend, although it was a bit of a strange time. "What are you doing at this time, Crowley? It's 2am" he said, although he certainly didn't mind the company. Crowley came in from the rain, water dripping off him, with his hair flattened.

"Demons aren't supposed to feel guilty or anything like that." He started, taking off his jacket.

"What do you mean?" Aziraphale asked, confused, and not following anything coming out of the demon's mouth.

"Well, before armageddon and stuff, I saw you when you were at the park and Gabriel was there, and you thought you were soft. You're not soft, and I just hated thinking about you thinking that. And I hate Gabriel." He explained hurriedly, before taking Aziraphale into a very tight hug.

Aziraphale was confused, but the memory came back to him. He hadn't really thought much of it, and now he felt sorry for making Crowley feel so sad for him. He took the hug, and hugged back. He was wet, but that didn't matter, he could miracle them both dry in a minute anyway.

"You needn't have worried so much." He said, although he felt how unconvinced the demon was. He just hugged tighter, before letting go and smiling at Crowley. When he had convinced him that he hadn't thought much about calling himself soft, he was extremely embarrassed.

"Yeah, sorry." Crowley said, blushing and looking away.

"Don't say sorry. I appreciate the thought." Aziraphale said, smiling politely. "Would you like to stay? It's awfully rainy out there." He suggested. Crowley agreed and they spent the rest of the night talking, partly about how they hate Gabriel and general stuff.

~~

Gabriel happened to have found something out through Beelzebub, and was confused. He needed to ask someone about it, but wasn't sure who. After a lot of debate between different angels, he decided on Aziraphale because he knew what he was like, and it didn't matter too much if he let out too much information.

~~

There was another knock on the door. It was 5:30 am, and neither the angel or demon knew anyone else. Aziraphale got up reluctantly when there was another knock and it was obvious they weren't going to leave.

"Ah, Gabriel." He said, trying his hardest to sound like it was a pleasant surprise and he wasn't hiding a demon. "What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Can I come in?" Gabriel asked although it wasn't so much a question. It was still raining very heavily so Aziraphale moved out of the way a little and gestured for the Archangel to come into the dry. "Thanks."

"Now, what can I do for you?" Asked Aziraphale, still politely. Crowley came through, unhappy at the interruption. He didn't say anything, just stood there. To Aziraphale's surprise, Gabriel didn't look at him in the usual judging way. How strange...

"I, er, have a question." He stated. Aziraphale nodded, whilst the demon just watched curiously. "Am I... how do I put this?... am I as mean as a demon." Crowley scoffed at that, and received a quick glare from Aziraphale.

"Of course not." Aziraphale lied, he hated Gabriel but didn't want anyone to think so horrible of themselves. "Why would you think that?" Gabriel raised his eyebrow,

"His reaction, for one thing." He said, signalling at Crowley, who received another glare from Aziraphale.

"I wasn't scoffing like that." He said quickly, defending himself. "Er... it's just... the demons are much worse." He tried to come up with a better explanation.

"Yeah, right." Gabriel said.

"Well, why do you think that anyway?" Aziraphale asked again, trying to get back to the previous conversation.

"Beelzebub said I was." He said, as if it was the most normal thing in the world he had been talking to Beelzebub.

"Beelzebub?" Crowley asked, smirking again. "Sure, just believe anything Beelzebub says." He chuckled.

Gabriel glared at him.
"Don't talk about Bee that way." He said sternly.

"They're a demon." Crowley pointed out. Then he hesitated. "Why did you say Bee, not Beelzebub. You could get in a lot of trouble for that." He smirked again, as Gabriel muttered a swear to himself for his own stupidity.

"You are getting very touchy about them, Gabriel." Aziraphale pointed out, enjoying the fact he might have something to hold against his boss.

"No, I'm not." He said, pretending nothing had happened. Crowley chuckled again. "Whatever" Gabriel said before leaving.

A/N
Idk. Idk idk idk. Ok. Thx for reading lol (word count: 800)