15 (IB)

How has this happened? Gabriel thought when he found himself going down to Hell again for a meeting with Beelzebub. His opinion of Hell was unchanged. And unfortunately for him, so was Hell itself. Oh well, he thought, he knew that if he complained it wouldn't make any difference; Beelzebub was very difficult to convince.

He decided it would just be easier to miracle himself to their office, and avoid having to speak to Dagon, or any other demon for that matter. Beelzebub wasn't even startled when Gabriel suddenly appeared, how could they do that? he thought, whenever someone miracled themselves somewhere, he couldn't help himself from flinching a but when he wasn't expecting it. Then he realised their attention was on something underneath the desk, and whatever it was they were holding it carefully in both of their hands.

"What have you got?" He asked them, wondering whether to be curious or scared, or both. When they didn't reply immediately, he walked to behind them and looked over their shoulder. But they hid it with their hands, "what is it?" He asked again, this time Beelzebub smiled to themselves, they obviously had some sort of evil plan for Gabriel.

He backed away, and Beelzebub stood up, still hiding what was in their hands, and smiled suspiciously at Gabriel, who wasn't quite sure what there was to do in a situation like this.

Beelzebub walked towards him slowly, and Gabriel found himself unable to back away further when his back pressed against the wall. He cleared his throat. Beelzebub carefully reached out their arms, and gestured for Gabriel to put out his so they can put whatever they had in their hands in his. He did as told, not daring to disobey.

Beelzebub opened up their hands to expose a fuzzy tarantula, and Gabriel jolted at the sight, but they both stayed silent, while he had some deep thoughts about some of his previous life choices. The 8-legged beast moved unsettlingly fast, and before he could even object, it was perched on his hands, he shuddered at the thought of it even existing. He was an angel, and supposed to love, but spiders, especially when he actually saw them, they brought out a side of him he didn't like.

It scurried up his arm and onto his shoulder, whilst Beelzebub laughed at how stiff Gabriel had suddenly become. He didn't dare move. After the spider had had a tour of Gabriel, Beelzebub eventually took it back again, and Gabriel sighed with relief. He noticed a cage in the corner of the office, it didn't look like the most secure cage but at least there was one.

"Why do you have that?" Gabriel asked pointedly once it was in the cage.

"Do you not like it?" Asked Beelzebub, disappointed.

"Um, it's a tarantula." Gabriel stated, thinking Beelzebub would understand, but they nodded, like he had just stated the obvious. "Whatever." He gave in. "You got much work to do recently?" He asked, trying to change the subject, and disappointed with himself when all he could come up with was work.

"Not too bad, surprisingly," they said, at least that was one good thing.

"Good, but next time let's meet on Earth, I hate it down here."

A/N
So main story is over at this point. Thanks for reading, and now that I have schoolwork again I'll try to update once or twice daily. Anyway please point put mistakes and thx for reading