60 (IB)

"Why... why would you... how do you..." Beelzebub stuttered in between sharp breathes. "No... I can't" they said, panting, before falling onto the floor.

Shortly after, Gabriel realised that he didn't have the fussy demon next to him, and turned to see them spread out on the pavement. He rolled his eyes and jogged back to the panting mess.

"Come on." He said enthusiastically, even though he knew it was probably useless.

"How do you... do that?..." Beelzebub asked, between strong exhales and inhales.

"We weren't going that fast." Gabriel pointed out. Beelzebub gave him a glare. It was the kind of glare that if Gabriel didn't know they were harmless to him (no one else, don't make that mistake) he would've backed away.

"Why do you do thiz to your zzeleztial body?" They had got their breath back now, but were still annoyed, which meant they were buzzing.

Gabriel shrugged. Normally he was the one asking other angels (or maybe demons once in a while) why they ruin their celestial body with food or sleep etc. He'd never expected that to backfire. Beelzebub laughed as they watched him realise this.

"Whatever." Gabriel said eventually, although it was not an answer. "Let's go." Beelzebub moaned, and didn't get up. Gabriel rolled his eyes.

He gave them his hand, but they didn't even reach up for it. Why were they so immature? He went round the back of them and picked them up under their shoulders. They played dead in his arms. He sighed. "Come on." He placed them in a standing position although they still weren't going to support themselves. It was very useful being taller than them, he had to admit.

He decided to drop them half an inch before catching them again, which scared the demon and they immediately took their own weight again. They buzzed at him in annoyance.

"You dropped me!" They accused, they knew they were annoying him and they loved it. Gabriel rolled his eyes.

"Let's go, there's only another mile left." He said, and started running again before Beelzebub could protest. They followed. And about 0.2 of a mile later, they spoke again.

"Why... why would you... how do you..." Beelzebub stuttered in between sharp breathes. "No... I can't" they said, panting, before falling onto the floor.

And so the process repeats.

A/N
I was running and I thought of this so I wrote it. (Word count: 406)