Season 2 - Episodes

Yes, I wanted to skip fourth period. I wanted to skip the rest of the school day to go do whatever Nancy had in mind, but I couldn't. I had to pick Dustin up from school.

On any other day, I might be able to get away with skipping, but I'd driven my brother this morning so he didn't have his bike.

Nancy and Jonathan understood, of course, and promised me that they would call me later with some sort of plan in place. I agreed and went around the rest of my day until I had to pick up Dustin.

So, now, I sat in my car, humming along to the radio.

"Where is he?" I mumbled, frustrated, checking the time. Dustin's school had ended almost fifteen minutes ago, and he still wasn't out.

Where are any of them? I thought, realizing I hadn't seen any of the party walk through the parking lot.

I sighed and got out of my car, thinking that they probably just had AV Club. I walked to the school and smiled at the receptionist when I stepped into her office.

"Hi, there," I said when she looked up at me. She was an older woman, who, I remembered, was the same one I had spoken to when El had to find Will. "I'm (Y/n) Henderson-"

"Ah, yes," she said, looking me up and down. "Dustin's sister."

"Right," I said, feeling anxious at the way she stared at me. "I'm supposed to be picking him up today, but he isn't outside, so I was wondering if I could go check the Audio Visual Room?"

"Sure," she smiled, looking annoyed. "Just make sure that he gets to school on time tomorrow, alright?"

I chuckled nervously before looking down and then getting out of the office as fast as I could manage. I didn't like the way she was looking at me - it gave me the creeps.

I walked through the middle school, feeling strangely tall next to all of the other kids and, when I finally reached the AV hallway, I saw a girl in a yellow sweater standing at the door. I raised my eyebrows and walked up to her.

"Uh, hi," I smiled when she turned. She had fiery orange hair and blue eyes, and looked pissed off.

"Hi?" She said, raising her eyebrows. I was taken aback slightly at her attitude, but tried my best to not snap at her.

"I'm looking for my brother," I said as she stared at me. Something about her seemed familiar. "Do you know if Dustin Henderson is in there?"

She looked at me with an amused half-smile. "You're the stalker's sister?"

I scratched the back of my neck. "Uh, hah, what do you mean by stalker? Actually, I don't wanna know. But is he in there?"

"Yeah, he's in there," she said, glaring at the door. "Good luck getting in, though."

I blinked, waiting for her to elaborate.

"The 'party's all in there, drooling over some frog-thing," she told me, rolling her eyes.

I snapped my head toward the door, my eyes wide. "D'Artagnan?"

"Yeah... I think that's what he was calling it."

"Son of a bitch," I said under my breath before I realized that I was standing in front of a child. "Crap, sorry. Why aren't you in there with them?"

"'Party members only,'" She told me, annoyed.

"Idiots," I scoffed, feeling bad for this girl. She obviously knew who the boys were, and she seemed cool, so I didn't understand why she wasn't in there with them. "And the door's locked?"