Inner Thoughts Of Reflection : Part 3

What is this place ? Where I'am ? Did I ? ", I asked my looked alike as I was looking around the dark place. "We're in your inner thoughts Dear, & no you did not crook, your body is in a very deep coma currently. Everything is fine with you except your heart which is why you're here", she explained to me. I looked at her then I look at her wheelchair & then I remember, "I used to have a pink wheelchair that look exactly like that one back when I was high school", I randomly said. "Oh that's because it is, but now we need to talk about your heart not beating. It seem you do forgive him, there's no question about that. You just need to stop being afraid of his love. You also need to learn to forgive yourself", she told him. "Wait minute my heart isn't beating because of I'm afraid of Lucas's love & I can't forgive myself ", I asked confuse. "Your feelings for him are real as they come despite his flaws & mistakes, you see right pass that, but you been sheltered for so long you don't know how to accept love from your outside circle, you hold back", as she tells me. "Do remembered the 1st night he stayed over with you, how he carried you in his arms to bed so you don't have to walk in your walker ?" she added & ask "Yes I remembered", I reply. "You trusted him to take care of you & it was that night, you began to realize, you had feelings for him, that you love him. But you hold back because you thought he might rejected you even though he felt the same way for you. Which causes the both of you to have broken hearts. "You're basically holding your heart back Ava, from living out your true self, you need to let go & your heart will beat again. Ivy is curing you right now. When you wake up, you need to accept yourself as the person you are, & accept not his love, but all forms of it", she said. Then soon after that everything disappear into watery blur. !

Me/Ava & my self inner thoughts ❤️  😊❤️ !