Donna & Dick (2) : Part 12

Donna Troy is now looking after Ava who is still in a deep sleep from recovering her attack. Donna looking frustrated & she gets up & walking back & forth soon Dick (Grayson) appears. "Hey i just order food if you're hungry. I can watch her now", Dick said. "No I'm fine for right now", Donna quickly reply. "Donna everything is going to be fine, she's gonna make it through", Dick said trying to calm her down. "Diana (Wonder Woman) is going to kill me, Ava is the most important person to her & Kal (Superman). I was supposed to watch after her, but I gotten too busy with work & stuff with the Titans. I didn't realize what was going on with her. She's been hanging out Poison Ivy of all people. I just don't know. I thought her coming down here to live with me would you know patch up our relationship after the thing that happened at the Titans tower. I totally understand why she didn't want to see neither of us at the time", Donna explained in panic mode. "You're still blaming yourself for that 3 years later. I took the blame for it okay. I pushed her too hard while training her. She didn't deserves all of that", Dick answers. Yeah well I know this gonna be the last time Diana & Kal would let me be see her", Donna sounded in disbelief. "You don't know that once after whatever they are doing in Justice League, talk to them let them that she's your niece & love her. You want her to stay",Dick explains. Donna shook her, I should of still had spend some time with her. Maybe would of gotten to know him better too", Donna told him. "He's a good guy, he worked under me those last years of my detective career", Dick responded. After that Lucas appear at door with his bags. "Hey I used that card you give to open the door. Thank you for letting me stay here for the time being. How is she ?" Lucas politely asked them.

Lewis Tan// Lucas Wang

(Continue) Bangkok, Thailand in the city area, at Architecture Firm, a woman is running down the stairs to an office room. "Mrs. Prough, Miss Donna Troy & Mr. Dick Grayson is on video call the next line. They say it's very important. It has to do with a young woman named "Ava Prince", the woman said to the other woman there. "Alright I will answers their call in 10 minutes", the other said who now appears to be Euboea. Ava's birth mom.

 Ava's birth mom