(Dream Sequence/Warrant Signed) : Part 24

Lucas is laying on the ground badly injure, then Batra-Bardo steps in walking closer to Ava. "Awww poor little Amazon Warrior, can't even save your own man , just like how he couldn't save you from me before. I swear your love for each has always been deadlock. & it will be fun to see with one of you be gone for good ", Batra-Bardo said sounding determined. "You can go to hell", I told her, then I swing my sword at her, but she block it with her wearing a metal arm cask, my sword hit it, but everything started flickering & woke up horror. I was breathing heavily. "Hey babe you alright, you were just dreaming", Lucas getting up beside & comforting now. "I was dreaming that Batra-Bardo attack us, you injured the ground, I-I tried save you, but she blocked me with a arm mental cask it look similar to the amazon's bracelets that my mom & my aunt wear whenever they are in battle, " I was trying to explained to him, but at the same time I was freaking out. I couldn't save Lucas & left him there possibly dying ? Or I couldn't finish off Batra-Bardo ? "Honey you have remind yourself it's just a dream, she's just trying to get in your still . We will find her, & she'll get what she deserves. This case will finally be over for the both of us, & will move on", Lucas told me trying to calm me down. "I'm still here with you. I love you", he added on as he was lying me down back again. "You're right it's just a dream", I whispered slowly drowsing back off to sleep.

 Lewis Tan//Detective Lucas Wang

 The next day Lucas & Dante are at station working on the case, they officially got the warrant signed to looked for & catch both Ventura & Batra-Bardo

 The next day Lucas & Dante are at station working on the case, they officially got the warrant signed to looked for & catch both Ventura & Batra-Bardo. They were told that both operations were to be done this week. As they were  going through the file folders of evidences against them. Also another file folder of Batra-Bardo crime history including a major incident that happened 5 years ago when her & her husband were in Arizona. "I guess I'm not gonna have those nightly calls to Gina this week", Dante said. "Yeah I'm gonna have to call Ava too, I feel bad because she's been waiting for me to come home lately", Lucas said. "At least she waits for you bro,that's a good woman right there", Dante said to him. (3 hours later) Lucas calls Ava at the apartment to tell her he's not gonna make it for dinner. "Oh it's okay it's fine", I told him. "I'm sorry honey, I'll make it up to you again, I love you", he said. "I know you do. I love you too", I reply & then hang up my phone feeling disappointed.