Detectives Carnage : Part 6

Lucas's phone started buzzing & he immediately look at it. "It's a text from North Bay PD, they want to see Dante & I at the agency", he told Donna Troy. "Oh okay, I will watch over her (Ava) then I'm sure it's gonna be a long night for you guys", Donna reply. Lucas shakes his head & went over to Ava who was deep sleeping. "I will be back love, rest well", he said quietly to her & kiss her on lips, then he left her room, Donna was tearing up. "They do love each other Donna", Vanessa said to her who was standing on the other side. "Hey man we gotta go, a text came in for us", Dante said. "Yes I know", Lucas quickly reply. "Well you guys better be careful, it seem like the stories about you guys, Ava's attack, & the whole case", is speeding rapidly", Dick said to the both of them. They just both nodded & head out the door. Where reporters immediately were hounding them throwing random questions at them. "Did you two know that she's the former diplomat's daughter of Diana Prince", a female reporter asked. "Why was she helping Poison Ivy ?", another reporter asked. Then one reporter nailed Lucas in. "C'mon Detective Wang, we know you're dating her", the male reporter said snarking as he show Lucas a photo of him & Ava together on his phone. "Where the fuck did you get that photo from ? ! ", Lucas said getting angry. "It's confidential, all I'm saying is what Clark Kent & Diana Prince, would think of you using their daughter in your case. That poor young woman .You guys are corrupt cops ", the reporter said. Lucas was angrily more now to the point he almost push the reporter, but Dante stopped him, & they headed into their cars. "Bro you alright, we will fix this", Dante said to Lucas. "They think I'm using Ava", Lucas said frustrated still. "We know you're not, just please calm down", Dante told him, as they were driving away from the chaotic scene. 

 Lewis Tan// Detective Lucas Wang ~ Will he learn how to keep everything going on all together.