"Out Of Hiding": Part 26

I woke the next morning, & I couldn't remembered anything from last night except for Lucas coming home & I was sleeping on couch. I know he had to carry me to bed. I just been feeling bad lately because I know he's feeling alone & working hard on the case. Lucas was still deep asleep, so I decided to quietly get up & get ready. When I got into my walker I was going straight to the bathroom, but then I notice a couple of folders on my dresser desk, I know it had to do with the case, I know I shouldn't look at it, but I took a peak anyways & I found out that 5 years ago Batra-Bardo killed someone in Arizona ,but she was never charged with the murder for some reason I was send into totally shocked. I quickly washed up in the bathroom & gotten dress, & put a note on my bed next to Lucas. I quietly went down the hallway where my Aunt Donna Troy is in kitchen making breakfast. "Hey Boo, you hungry, Lucas is still asleep right ?" she asked me. "Yeah he still is, Aunty can you do me a favor please ?', I asked her. (The next scene) Lucas finally wakes up realizing Ava isn't there, but notice the note next to him, he reads it suddenly looking surprise. The next part Ava & Donna Troy is entering the police station where Lucas is working on the case currently.

 Me/Ava Prince

Lucas read Ava's note to him it reads, "I'm going to your police station, to give my statement. Please don't come down & try to stop me. I love you, I'll be back soon". After that Lucas put down the note, took a deep breath, & got outta bed. Meanwhile at station I walk in my walker to the front desk where a few officers were there. "Hi I'm Ava Prince, I'm here to give my statement on the Ventura/Batra-Bardo case", I told them. They look up at me with a stun look. "That's Wang's girl", one of the officer whispers to another. "Ava Prince nice to finally meet you. Lucas must of told you we wanted to talk to you. I'm Capt. Braxton -Choi, & this is my main detective Nate Keiko please come with us this way," she said approaching me. "Okay", I reply. "I will be right here waiting for you sweetie", my aunt Donna Troy () said to me. They took me to one of their rooms & I told from what I could remember that day Batra-Bardo attacked me. Once I was done, they both politely walk me out to my Aunt. Before we left Detective Keiko gave me Lucas's badge because he forgot the other night. We then quickly left the station & head into the car. "She's seem nice, quiet though, but I could see why Wang likes her though", Detective Keiko said to the Capt. "Yes I know, it's all her beauty, but deep down I could tell that she's a fighter too", the capt reply.

Lewis Tan/ Lucas Wang