Back To Yourself : Part 20

He made love to you didn't he ?", Vanessa asked grinning as she was combing my hair & putting it up for me. "W-what, I mean we did do some things, but it wasn't how you think it was. It was perfect, & amazing...Also how did you know or assume ?", I asked her wondering. "Sweetie your face is blushing & it's not because you were resting for 3 days straight. Plus that smile on his face earlier tells me otherwise. You know he was wreck when you were out cold. He felt guilty for not being there for you to protect you, but seem like Lucas is fine ", she said winking at me. I just smile back. Then her phone was buzzing, she took it out & look at it. "Oh it's Ronnie (her husband) apparently Dick (Grayson) is showing him this new fitness program at the gym & he's been exhausted from it . I better go & check up on both of them they might destroy each other." Vanessa said laughing. "Oh here by the way Ivy wanted me to give you this before she left it's a phone number you can reach her", Vanessa added on handing me the small paper. "Thank you, why hasn't Lucas said anything to me about this ?", I suddenly asked. "Oh he doesn't know Ivy personally gave it to me to give it to you. I guess she doesn't want anyone to know where she is until you contact her 1st", Vanessa explains & left. A few moments later I looked at paper & decided to call it. It rang 4 times...then "Hello Ava ?", Ivy answer. "Hey Ivy it's me", I responded.

Me//Ava

Poison Ivy