Part 18 : (The Deep Cut)

I was in the bathroom about to take my shower now as soon as I took my tank top off, I notice Batra -Bardo taser give me a big huge cut mark above my stomach. "Wow she really did a number on me, this is gonna scar me big time, it's like the scar on my left leg when I had my leg surgery back in High School. I felt like a freak at that time, & now Ava you are reliving it. You looked like a freak again", I said to myself. "You are not a freak, don't ever feel that way about yourself Ava", Lucas said coming from behind. I turn to face him now. "You heard all of that ?", I asked him nervously. "I'm a pretty good listener", he responded. "I'm sorry I just usually rant to myself & it's bringing back all those memories that I had about my scar & how people used to look at funny. I would easily get insecure, now with this new mark on me, I just bringing the thoughts & feelings that I had way before," I explain him. I was looking down at & touching it. He then pull my face away from it to look at him now. "No one is gonna see it, except for you...& me. This is what Batra-Bardo wants anyways for you to feel hopeless & secure about yourself. But I know you're not, I know you, you're much stronger than this, you're bigger than the marks & scars being put all together. Plus with or without scars, you are most beautiful woman to me Ava, my opinion on that is never gonna change ", he told me with a smile. "You're thank you for that Lucas ", I said finally smiling now, hugging him tightly & kissing him.