Ava's back Part 15

I finally woke up feeling well rested, then I saw my Aunt Donna sitting at my bed side on left smiling. "Hey Boo, you looked well", she said. "Auntie", I said smiling. "I know about everything & I'm so sorry for not there for you. I wasn't being a good aunt to you", she then said."It's okay Auntie really", I responded. "Dick is here too, he felt guilty pulling me away from you, & we talked to Euboea too. She was trying to reached us over here, after she found what what had happened to you. Also Lucas is here, he's been here actually. His uncle boarded up his house until he gets back from Thailand in a few months. Look Ava when you out in your sleeping coma. The media & most of the world probably found out about the case with Poison Ivy, & they know about your relationship with Lucas. I know people can be horrible, but we all know he loves you baby doll & that's what it really matters.", my aunt Donna Troy explain to me. "I already know what they're saying Auntie. He's a tall good-looking guy what's he doing with a helpless disabled girl like myself. If I wear a long hair blonde with working legs they won't question it", I told her looking down. "But you're not, you are unique, that's why he was drawn to you in 1st place", she reply smiling & touching my cheek. Then her phone rang, "oh it's your uncle Roy, (Roy Harper Red Arrow Donna's boyfriend). She answers it. "Hey babe, yeah everything is fine. She's okay now", she told him & left my room. Moments later my phone rang it was laying besides me & it was my mom (Diana) Wonder Woman. "Hi mom", I pick it up & answers it.

Conor Leslie //DonnaTroy's Ava's Aunt//WonderGirl