(Unraveling 2) : Part 22

Captain Braxton-Choi is discussing the case with everyone at the station now. She taking them through step by step about the secret corruptions that's been going & the attacks on Ava & Professor Crosby. "Our main focus is finding Ventura & his accomplices in Eureka first. Once we find them hopefully that will lead us into finally finding Batra-Bardo. We know there are rumors going on that she & her husband might possibly be in Bodega Bay hiding out due to their connections there. As you know this is a high profile case due to the involvement of Pamela Isley who is also known as Poison Ivy & Ava Prince who we all happens to be the daughter of former diplomat Diana Prince (Wonder Woman) & well known Metroloplis reporter Clark Kent  . Detective Morgan & Detective Wang are leading the case for us because they know it in & out better than we do" Capt. Braxton-Choi explained. Then everyone breaks away. "You know I got this feeling these other detectives don't like us leading the case or some of them envy you because, you're dating Ava", Dante said smirking. Lucas smirk back I really don't care I just want this case to be done", Lucas reply. "Hey can talk to you two", Capt. Braxton-Choi asked them. They both responded sure. 'How are you two holding up in all this ?", she asked them. Dante said "fine", while Lucas just nodded his head. "Wang your girlfriend she is recovering right ?", she asked him. 'Yes she's been recovering for the past 2 days", he responded. "Do you think when she fully recovers can she talk to us, we love hear her side of the story, unless if her parents lawyer her up by now", she said. "I'll see ", Lucas sounding hesitant. The capt then left them alone while nodding away. "Bro you do even know if Ava has been talking to her", Dante asked wondering.

 Lewis Tan// Detective Lucas Wang