Pre-Avenge : Part 21

I was now walking in my walker down the hallway to the living room where Lucas was standing & talking on the phone. He sounded really serious. So I quietly went to the couch & sat down. "Okay thank you for the info, I will definitely look into it bye", Lucas said hanging up his phone. "That was the North Bay PD, they found out where Ventura might be. They spotted him in Eureka. So I'm gonna search every hotel & place there to find his ass, & when I do find him he's gonna be mine ", Lucas said to me as he was snapping his all his fingers together into a fist. I could tell he wanted to put his MMA skills on Ventura. "He has hurt you a lot in the past,I could tell & I don't blame you wanting some kind of revenge on him. This thing with him has going on way before you & I met, before we even started dating", I said back to him. "Yes for 3 long years Dante & I worked our asses off for him, & he took every credit for all the cases we ever worked on. I vouched for him, protected him. I should of known better & walked away, but it was a good paying job & I needed the money. Now that doesn't matter anymore him putting that attack on you fuel the fire, "Lucas explained. "I will never let anything happened to you again. I promise to keep you safe Ava.", he added on then lean over closely & kiss me gently on the lips. "Plus once we find him, he will have to lead us to that bitch Batra-Bardo", he smirked. "Oh I think I can help you with that I talked Ivy earlier on the phone. She's in Bodega Bay now looking for her as we speak", I told him as I put the paper of Ivy's number on the coffee table to show him. To be Continue.

Me// Ava ❤️

Lewis Tan// Lucas Wang

 So Ivy is now in Bodega Bay looking for Batra-Bardo", Lucas ask me looking at the paper with Ivy's number on it

 So Ivy is now in Bodega Bay looking for Batra-Bardo", Lucas ask me looking at the paper with Ivy's number on it. "Yes she said before she left she went to visit Professor Crosby at the hospital he told that her & her husband have a beach house there & a warehouse lab, I explained to him. (Flashback scene 2 hours earlier on the phone) : "I'm in Bodega Bay Ava, Batra-Bardo & her husband have connections here. I know they're hiding out here, it's just a matter of time they will have to appear", Ivy said over the phone. "Do you want me to go there, I can help you find them her especially", I said back. "I do appreciate it hun, but maybe it's just best for you stay there with Lucas, have him take care of you. Keep it low for a couple of days since you're barely recovering", Ivy told me back. Then the flashback fades. "So do you wanna go ? Of course I'll care take of you & watch after you, but If wanna go & help Ivy, honey I'm not gonna stop you", Lucas said getting up from the couch & looking down at me. "Maybe she's right..Maybe it's best I stay here with you. Plus we have also my Aunt Donna (Troy), Dick (Grayson), & Vanessa here. They probably don't want me running off anywhere. I could actually help you & Dante out finding Ventura", I said with a smile small. He bend down facing & holding both of my hands & then caressing the left side of my face. "It's whatever you want honey, either way will fight all of them together", he answers now smiling at me.