I'm Here : Part 14

"Hey bro, hey how you holding up ?", Lucas answers his phone it was Dante. "I'm fine bro, sorry I didn't answer your call earlier I was helping out Gina's aunt with something. Speaking of which I also got off the phone with Gina before calling you back. She was telling me that this whole shit is blowing off of Twitter. She's really worried about us & Ava. They're calling you the "Devil Casanova" on there, & they way they are talking about Ava, it's not like she's a human being. They called her the "helpless lovesick poor little rich disabled girl", I swear people can be so cruel", Dante explained. "Yes I know they can", Lucas reply over at Ava. "I'm just gonna avoid everything that's social media right now. It's not good for the both of us", Lucas added. "Well you gotta do you, & look after Ava", Dante answers. "I know, well thanks for the update brother, I'll talk to you later", Lucas then said & hang up his cell. Later that night Ava slowly started moving. "Mom, dad', she mumbled in her sleep. Lucas got up from her desk chair. & went to her she was sweating. There were no hand towels around because her Aunt Donna Troy were currently washing them. So Lucas took his shirt, & wet it cold at the bathroom sink, then took it over & place it on Ava. "Mom, Dad ?", I quietly said as I seen their shadows in a blur. "Lucas....please don't go", I said, as if I felt my eyes were being open, & he was there. "Don't worry babe, I'm here, I'm not going anywhere", he responded looking over her.

Lewis Tan// Lucas Wang // Me//Ava.

 (Continuation) : I finally woke up, feeling like time has been passing me by from the last moment I was literally alive,which was in Lucas's arms. I look up for a moment at the ceiling realizing that everything from my mind to my body was officially calm . I look over to my right, then to left & I saw Lucas laying there next to me sleeping. The blurry figure of him when I was half awaken before wasn't a dream at all. He was actually here, he didn't leave me. He was sleeping very peacefully too, I can only imagine what he's been through these past few days while I was out, but he does deserves peacefulness, even if it just a few hours in the middle of night. I softly touch the side of his face & I move closer, then gently kiss him on the lips 💋. Soon after that I lay back, & drowse off back to sleep again. 

  Lucas sleeping peacefully 🌹