"It Only Times" : Part 28

(Takes Only Time) Part 29 : My Aunt Donna Troy & I finally arrive home. "Hey...how did it go ?", Lucas asked patiently as I was coming with my walker. Vanessa, her husband Ronnie, & Dick (Grayson) were there too. "It was good, they're really nice actually. Oh here they gave me your badge. They said you left it there last night", I said to him handling his badge to him. "Thank you, I was gonna pick it up later anyways", he responded. I just shook my head, "Well I'm gonna go rest in my room, call me when it's time for dinner please", I said back. Now walking in my walker down the hallway to my room. Lucas now turn to Donna "Donna is everything alright with her ? Did they said something to her ?", Lucas asked sounding concern now. "No, Lucas she was actually fine there, but she does need to talk tonight though, just give some time right now", Donna said to him. As I got into my room, my phone started ringing on my dresser desk. I pick it up. "Hi Ivy", I answer.

   Part 2 :

It's now late evening into the summer night at Donna Troy & Ava's apartment. "I just got done going over the plans with Dante about the case. Ava hasn't come out of her room yet?", she barely said anything over at dinner tonight", Lucas said sounding worry now. "Yeah I thought she would talk by now ", Donna Troy reply to him. "I'm gonna talk to her now, I'm getting more worry. I'm  gonna initiate it with her", he then said. "Okay you might as well",  Donna said.  "Here Lucas maybe she wants a little bit of dessert, it's decaf by the way", Dick (Grayson) told him handing him two cups of fancy lattes. "Thank you", Lucas said then went down the hallway to Ava's room. He knock 1st, "Ava ?", he said before opening it. I was sitting at my dresser desk. "HI" I softly said to him. He came towards me holding two cups of coffee mug. "Your uncle Dick made us  lattes for dessert, it's decaf by the way", he said to me. "Oh thank you", I answer drinking it now. "It's delicious," I immediately said. "Ava do you want to tell me what's going on ?", honey you can tell me anything & I will listen", he added on. "Earlier I found your case file about Batra-Bardo history, I read a little bit, & one stood out to me. She murdered someone in Arizona 5 years ago, but she wasn't charged with it", I told him. "Yes he was a plant gardener, they had a altercation & she stunned with her taser, few days later he died. We found out her husband's rich family paid the DA off not to charged her", he explained. I started crying, "Your boss Ventura probably  knew her history all along,  knowing she could possibly kill anyone again including me. I could of been gone....If you & Ivy didn't have the serum, " I said still crying. He came in & hug me tightly. Then pull me up from my chair scooped up into his big tight fit arms, & carry me to the bed where he sat on it while he put me on his lap. He pulled my baby hair away from my face, & wipe my tears away with his long fingers. "I won't him hurt anymore honey, we will find him, & put his ass away for good. Then we will go to Bodega Bay & find that bitch & do the same thing. We know she has her own little army with her, but I'm ready for battle. I'm ready to fight. You're the mostly important thing to me, & I won't let you down ", he told me pulling me closer & kissing my cheek now. "About Bodega Bay, there is something you really need to know babe ", I said catching my breath before I speak to him.