"Resting Night" : Part 25

Lucas finally came home at 12:40 am. While Ava was sleeping on the couch waiting for him. He woke her up & gave her a kiss on the lips & said that he was sorry that he miss dinner again with her & her aunt Donna Troy (Wonder Girl). "It's alright, we had Mexican food, Dick (Grayson), Vanessa, & Ronnie were here for dinner too. My aunt put the leftovers for you in the fridge, before she went to bed." I told him. We were about to reach for a second kiss, but Lucas's phone rang. "It's the station again", he told me & ran into my room to take it privately. "Hello" , Lucas answers his phone. It was one of the other detectives working on case with him saying that he forgot his badge. "Oh sorry I was quick to get outta there, I'll pick it up tomorrow", he said. After he hangs up, he decided to take off his shoes, belt & his button white shirt, then went back down the living room where Ava went back to sleep, he didn't want to wake up her again. "I finally have someone to come home too, & she's asleep because she waited for you. Man I'm such an idiot sometimes", he said to himself sitting by Ava. A few moments later he got up "Okay let's get you to bed Boo", he added on, he turn her & lay her flat, then gently lifts Ava up into his arms cradling her to his chess. He carries her down the hallway to her room, & places her on the bed. Soon after that he took the rest of his clothes off & went to the bathroom & hop into the shower for 20 minutes. He came up dripping wet & put a clean towel around his waist & walk over to check on Ava, who was still sleeping peacefully. "I really hope you don't have dreams about that bitch (Batra-Bardo) tonight. You should be dreaming about me ", he quietly whispers to her as the water from his hair drips on her face, as he caress her &  swipe the tiny water splashes away.

 Lewis Tan// Detective Lucas Wang

Me// Ava