Where to go ? : Part 11

Lucas arrives back home around noon after being questioned about his boss Sergeant Ventura. He is hounded now by the media press about the case , also about Ava calling him a user, accusing him of being a deceitful person, & that he should be ashamed of himself for taking advantage of someone like her. "Man you need to get the fuck away from me", Lucas hollered at one of reporters as he was trying to get inside of his house. Then his Uncle Benny & Captain Braxton-Choi rush through the crowd. 'Get off the property now !", his uncle yelled at all of them. Once they were inside, his uncle was trying to calm Lucas down as they were sitting on couch. "I thought you were leaving for Thailand today ?" Lucas asked him. "I was on my way to the airport, then I found out about your girlfriend being attack, & your boss being corrupted. I actually went down to the station soon after, but when I got there, they said you left 10 minutes after. So Captain Braxton-Choi offered me a ride here to find you. I told you to be careful, when working law enforcement. People aren't always gonna assume you're good guy. Look I postponed my trip to 4 days later. It's best if you don't stay here son. I will watch your house for time being, but after those 4 days. I'm boarding it up", his uncle Benny explain to him. "Your partner Detective Morgan is staying at his girlfriend 's aunt house currently. You would have to stay at a hotel for now. Unless if you have somewhere to go Lucas", Captain Braxton-Choi also said to him. Lucas was just thinking it all in at that point. Meanwhile Ivy had arrived at a hotel in Bodega Bay on her quest to find Batra-Bardo. 

 Lewis Tan// Lucas Wang 

(Poison Ivy 🌹🍃  arriving at a Bodega Bay Hotel )