Key Card /Flashback-Dream Intro : Part 8-9

(Lewis Tan// Lucas Wang)

Lucas is driving home after a very long day of a so many events that I had happen. He park his car in drive as his house & got of out. Where Donna Troy & Vanessa were sitting on his bench. "Oh he's home c'mon", Donna whispers to Vanessa & they were approaching him. "Hey Lucas", Donna said as she & Vanessa were coming towards him. Lucas was surprise, "Hey ladies what are you doing here ?! It's really late shouldn't you two be watching over Ava ", he questions them. "Dick (Grayson) is watching her now, we just stopped by to see how you're doing & if you're okay. We also came here to give something. It's a copy of our key card to our apartment. Vanessa has been telling me you been staying over with Ava all those times I've been gone. I really appreciate you doing that & helping taking care of her", Donna explained as Vanessa was handing him the key card in a small envelop. "Thank you Ladies, this means so much to me", he responded feeling at least a bit happy. "You can see her tomorrow", Donna said to me. "I will in the afternoon. They're making Dante & I go through different questionings in the mornings due to our boss", Lucas told them. They just at each other little worry. "Well best of luck", Vanessa said."Yeah if you anything Dick & we'll be here too", Donna added. Lucas just nodded his head & told them goodbye & Donna & Vanessa left. Lucas went inside of his house, he notice his phone been vibrating with unwanted messages of the media news of the case. He went into his room & look over at his bed for a moment then a flashback occurs where Ava is sitting at his bed smiling.

Conor Leslie//Donna Troy//Wonder Girl// Ava's Aunt.

                           (Lucas 's Dream Sequence )

    Me// Ava

"Are you really that tire ? Or you're just refusing me right now ?"Ava said smiling sitting on Lucas's bed

"Are you really that tire ? Or you're just refusing me right now ?"Ava said smiling sitting on Lucas's bed. "It's been long night", Lucas said while at his bathroom sink. "That's not what I'm asking", Ava said teasing. "Now why would I ever refuse you", he said going to her now & facing her while bending down to her. "I don't know, you tell me", she whispering then started laughing.Lucas began to laugh too. Then Ava starting touching his bare chess, to his smooth muscly tight left arm, & she notice his "message tattoo" on his arm. (His real life tattoo 😊❤️.) She pull his arm back so she could see it. "You been hurt by love before", she said to him. He gently touch her chin, with his fingers. "So have you", he reply. "It's different I fell in love", she said."C'mon now", Lucas said as he got up over her & they began kissing.Then suddenly everything starts to disappear & Lucas was alone in bright white room. Where he was confuse, then he saw a door, & walk over to it, open it. Where it lead him inside a busy Thai restaurant. Lucas look around still confuse. Until a voice call his name out. "Lucas over here", a man voice was calling him. Lucas follow the voice leading him a table he look up & it was his "Dad", Lucas said in surprise, he over at the table & his younger brother Derrick was there playing with a PC. "Hey son, I know it's been long while. We really miss you", his name said hugging him leaving Lucas feeling all sorts of emotions.

( Lewis's real life Tattoo it reads, "You don't know what love is until you learn the meaning of the Blues :) ! What Ava was referring to, when she said to Lucas about getting hurt by love. I drew inspiration from that. )

 )