(You & I Only): Part 23

:Ava sitting outside of the apartment balcony where she just got off the phone with someone, as Lucas came through the door closes it & walk to her. "Hey babe", Lucas said as he approach me, grab my face, & gave me a huge kiss on the lips. "Is this kiss supposed to make up from last night?", I ask him smirking. "Yeah I know I'm sorry, we've been working on trying to get all warrants for Ventura, sometimes the process isn't always easy. Sorry I kept you waiting all night ", he explained. "Yeah well I'm gonna have to get used to it", I reply rolling my eyes. "Speaking of which I got informed they want to talk to you. They wanna hear your side of the story, unless you know your parents had you lawyer  up already", he added on. I started laughing, "lawyer me up babe my parents are superheroes (Wonder Woman/Superman) they don't follow all that law stuff closely", I told him. "Well babe, I'm new this whole superhero aspect thingy. I don't know how it works, but you have you talk to them right ?', he then asked me. "Yes I have, I told them not to worry & I can handle it", I answer him. "You know it's okay if they come out here & help you unless if you don't want them to meet me", he said. "Well of course I want them to meet you, just not now. When all of this happening", I said back to him. He stay quiet for a minute & smile. "You know what lets not talk about the case , let it just be you & I only for right now", he quietly said, & he pick me up off the bench which startle me. "Ah Lucas where are you talking me ?" I was laughing as he was carrying me inside. "taking you out, I'm getting hungry anyways", he smiling. "Well I need my shoes & my walker", I told him. "I'll get it after I put you car", he said . As he was carrying me out the door 😁 .

Lewis Tan/ Lucas Wang

Me//Ava

When Lucas carries Ava :) !