Family/Lucas's Dream Sequence : Part 10

"Oh look your brother is finally here, "Lucas's Dad said after finishing hugging him. Lucas turn around & it was Yohan Lucas older brother by 4 years who Lucas had taken care due to cancer. "Hey brother", Yohan said smiling & then hugging him. "Yohan I've miss you so much", Lucas said about to tear up again. "I've miss you too brother, you're still looking good, still keeping those muscles in tact I see", Yohan was teasing him. They all finally sat down. "I can't believe I'm seeing all you guys together again. It's been so long", Lucas told all of them. "Yeah we were all wondering when your subconscious mind will ever reach out to us, but hey it's never too you know", Lucas dad answers. "We all want to talk to you son, we know all about her (Ava)", Lucas's Dad added on. "Yeah she's fiiine bro, but I'm wondering how you landed her", His younger brother Derrick said looking up with a smile. "Derrick please be respectful of your brother", Lucas dad's said back to him. "She seem really lovely brother, not just on the outside", Yohan said. "We know you're having trouble down there, & I know others are making up accusations as to why you're with her, & it's hurting you. They still think you're that guy fighting in cage matches being also paid to have a good time with those sponsors model or high class ladies, but we know you. We know what kind of person you really are. Which is the opposite. You're not that guy anymore, you never were in the first. We will always be your family son no matter what, but sense we're up here. You need really need family down there, & she's your family now. You need to stop listening to what others think of you & go to her son", his dad explain to him. "Look Lucas you  taken care of me until I let out my last breath brother, I know you always have love me, but you love her now & it's been a long while since you love someone. She needs you brother, be there for her', Yohan said to him patting his shoulders. Soon after that the 3 of them look up at him smiling, then their faces starting disappearing , & Lucas finally woke up from his dream. He  accidentally hit his phone with his elbow by his on bed & BTS 's song "Make it Right". He realize that Ava used his music app, the day before all the chaos happened. However it was the same song playing at restaurant after going to his last boxing match with the sponsor model when he realize fight began to realize that he truly love Ava.

Lewis Tan // Lucas Wang  ~( Lucas Dad (Early 50s) & Derrick Wang (Aged 14) passed away in a hostage shootout in Thai Town, LA back in 2009. Yohan Wang (Aged 28) survived the shootout, but passed away 2 years after due to Cancer. Lucas is the only surviving member of his blooded family. His "Uncle Benny" is actually his dad's best friend.

 His "Uncle Benny" is actually his dad's best friend