Chapter 16

Taylor Swift: hey not home just yet. parker totally figured it out

Grace Kent: what lol how? we were quiet ;)

Taylor Swift: i didn't do my shirt up right

Grace Kent: crap, oh well

Taylor Swift: yeah. miss you already

Grace Kent: miss you too baby, get home safe

-----

About a week and a half later , it was already April. Grace had spent almost every night at Taylor's, no longer worried about if Parker would see them or not. He wouldn't say anything to anyone if he cared, which he didn't seem to.

While Grace had her own apartment, she had been coming home to Taylor's instead of her's since she had started sleeping over. She stopped by to pick up clothes and check on it every couple days, she had a houseplant she cursed Karlie for buying her. She could not keep plants alive no matter how hard she tried.

Grace knew she should be staying at her place but since Taylor hated sleeping alone and they would be apart for the next few months because of her girlfriends tour, she made an exception. It's not forever, she would tell herself in hopes of not getting too attached the situation.

"Are you here?" Taylor called out as she returned from rehearsal, Parker following her inside. Taylor didn't hear a response so she assumed Grace was still at work. She was looking around for Meredith or Olivia, trekking up the stairs and finding them sitting in front of her bedroom door.

"Hey guys, have fun today?" She said to the cats as she scratched their heads. She only picked up Olivia, knowing Meredith wouldn't let her and carried the fluffy cat into her room. She was going to shower but wanted to cuddle her a little first.

When she looked at her bed, she saw Grace curled up in the blankets sound asleep. She smiled at the brunette and set Olivia down, deciding to shower now so that she didn't wake her girlfriend up.

She looks so cute right now.

Letting the hot water run down her body, she noticed a new little red mark near her hip. She ended up smiling at the memory and running shampoo through her short blonde hair. She missed her long locks but they would return eventually.

After she felt clean again, she assumed Grace was still asleep and only wore a towel to grab clothes from the closet, seeming to have forgotten to grab pyjamas before going into the bathroom. It was barely evening but she had no plans to go anywhere, there was no point in dressing up.

"Damn," Grace as she saw Taylor exit the bathroom. She smiled at the blonde as she looked up from her phone.

Taylor rolled her eyes, laughing slightly, "I see you woke up at just the right time."

"Apparently," Grace raised her eyebrows. And the cuteness has been replaced by the little monster in her head, again.

"Don't look at me like that, I don't do that to you in the morning," Taylor defended as she replaced the tone with running shorts and a t-shirt behind the cracked door of the closet.

"You totally do," Grace laughed, getting up and fixing the blankets that she had ruined during her afternoon nap.

"Sure," Taylor replied, dragging out the 'r' for effect. She walked out and kissed Grace before asking about her day.

"I talked to my mom," Grace shrugged as she followed Taylor downstairs to the living room.

"How was that?" Taylor inquired as she plopped down on the couch. It was nice to sit down after perfecting choreography all day.