Chapter 72

Tissues, tissues, tissues.

-

"Are you ready for this?" Taylor asked in the bedroom of the Beverly Hills home, leaning against the doorway the day before the wedding.

She was dressed in casual clothes, loose pants and t-shirt, her hair pulled into a bun and her morning coffee in her hand.

"Are you ready?" Grace replied with a smile that hit her eyes, holding her hand out to prompt Taylor to give her a sip of the beverage. Their coffee tastes had merged over the years, they took 'what's mine is ours' to the extreme in some things.

Walking over to give Grace the mug, Taylor answered, "I'm more than ready. I just wanted to know how you're feeling."

"I'm good. I'm a little nervous to meet some people for the first time at our wedding though, like, how have I never met Selena or Gigi? What if they don't like me?"

Taylor chuckled as she sat down on the bed and stole back her drink, "Then that sucks, I like you and I have every intention of marrying you tomorrow afternoon so they'll have to deal with it."

Grace sat cross-legged on top of the neatly pressed comforter, a similar attire and up do as her fiancé, less the glasses that have yet been replaced by contacts.

"That's not exactly the reassurance I was looking for but I'll take it," Grace said with a small laugh, resting her head on Taylor's shoulder, "Is it just me or does getting married seem way too adult for us?"

"It's pretty adult for us, I mean, last week instead of sitting down and replying to the emails we had been letting pile up, we had a bake-off. When you really think about it though, being married isn't all that different than what we've been doing for the last couple years. We live, sleep and eat together. We half the bills, share cars, I don't even know which clothes are mine anymore unless they're too long for you."

"I guess you're right, I mean, we're sharing a cup of coffee right now and if that doesn't scream 'I'm okay with your germs,' I don't know what does," she then took the cup and brought it up to her lips, earning a shake of the head from the blonde.

"I'm not willingly sharing with you because I enjoy sharing my coffee, I'm sharing with you because if I don't you'll drink it anyways."

"'Cause you love me, babes. You share because you love me and know that if I make myself a cup downstairs, I'll skip my workout and then I'll be too fat to fit in my dress and neither of us wants that."

Taylor scoffed, "Grace, have you looked in a mirror? You're like one sit up away from having abs and I cannot fathom it because you eat the same meals I do and I don't look like that."

"Stop sleeping in and work-out with me in the morning and you could. However, I love your body, you're a lot healthier now than you were when I met you and I don't think you should change unless you really want to."

"I know," Taylor began, "I have more energy and I feel better and stuff. How I was before was not how I was supposed to be so I think I'll keep sleeping in until they make me start doing choreography for tour again."

"Mhmm. Oh, did your dad finally get his paperwork sorted out so he can officiate?"

"Yeah, he's all good I checked yesterday."

They had decided that since Robert couldn't walk Grace down the aisle, Scott was going to be their officiant and their brothers would walk them. It wasn't what Grade had originally wanted but Taylor talked her into it with lots of assurance that it was totally okay with her and her dad.

There were not going to be bridesmaids since the wedding was so small and music would be played off someone's playlist. They did hire a videographer to film and a photographer for good pictures but were also setting up a box of Polaroid camera's so people could take photos for them.