Chapter 97

The Ellen Show - May 15, 2019

"So," Ellen began as she looked at Taylor after the commercial break, "I've seen some things online about you and your wife, no one has seen her in public with you for a few months."

"Yeah, she's just been busy and we spend a lot of time at home together."

"Everything is good then? This new album doesn't have any new break up tracks?"

Taylor chuckled, "No, everything is great, really. Just because you don't see us together in the tabloids doesn't mean we aren't. We've been together over four years, we show what we want to and keep to ourselves what we don't. If we don't want to be seen, we won't be."

"You said over four years? That's crazy considering we only found out about your relationship in 2017."

"Yeah, like I said, we're private people and we let you see what we want you to see. She's my biggest supporter ever and if she wants to be in the crowd at concerts that's fine with me but after so many years of the media putting me into a fishbowl about my relationships, we really value the fact that we can keep things to ourselves."

"Well that's really good for you then, it's about time you got some real happiness in your life," the talk show host smiled.

"Thank you!" Taylor replied lightly, "My new album will definitely express the joy I have in my life now. Reputation was all about trying to have a good time despite a lot of things and this one is just having a good time. I'm don't feel like I have to be hiding in the closet anymore, if I want to talk about the person I love then I'm going to but I think I sing about it best."

-

June 13, 2019 - London, England

May had come and gone and now June had arrived; June 13th to be exact, Taylor was about to get ready to do her livestream for the album. A white blouse over her frame with red lips.

Grace was in a t-shirt and sweatpants, her rounded belly sticking out because she was too exhausted to cover it up again and even with the air conditioning in the house, she was always hot.

"Okay, I'll be about half-an-hour," Taylor kissed Grace who was sitting on the couch and trying to find a semi-comfortable position, "You okay?"

"Yeah, just more false contractions I think," the brunette answered with a small groan, "Have fun, I'll be watching from here."

"I'll just be in the sun room if you need anything, just knock and I'll hurry up so I can help you."

"I know, sweetheart. I love you, good luck."

"I love you," Taylor smiled, she placed a gentle kiss to Grace's obtrusive stomach and then another to her wife's lips.

When she was about halfway through the livestream there was a knock on the door, Grace was in the doorway holding her stomach with a nervous look on her face Taylor hadn't seen before.

"Hi?" Taylor asked softly, turning her attention from her phone.

"You almost done?" Grace asked, "Alyssa is on her way."

"Already? Okay, I'll be there in a couple minutes," Taylor gulped, trying to play it cool as over a million people were watching in that moment.

Of course our daughter has the best timing in the world.

No one knew about the pregnancy, Grace was out of frame and people would likely assume Alyssa was a friend of theirs. That moment would forever be one of the moments her fans looked to when discussing Grace and Taylor's relationship.