Chapter 90

December 24, 2018 - London, England

Christmas with the Kent's: Loathsome Londoner's

"Gracie!" Landon yelled as he ran towards the door where his aunts had just walked in. He was dressed in a red shirt and a diaper, his little legs moving quickly as the brunette bent down and opened her arms.

The girls had just arrived at Will and Karlie's, Grace's mother and her boyfriend in the living room with William while the model chased the toddler around from room to room trying to get him to put his pants on.

Grace was wearing a baggy and knit, dark green sweater and jeans, the top complementing her eyes while her brown locks were natural and pulled into a high ponytail. Taylor was dressed similarly, a black pullover with jeans and her usual bangs and down-styled hair.

"Hi, Landon!" Grace enthused as she wrapped him in a hug, eyeing the pants in Karlie's hands so she picked him up and held him tightly long enough for the model to finish dressing him.

"Where's your hug for Auntie Taylor?" Taylor asked him as she held out her arms, the shaggy haired boy letting go of Grace so Taylor could take him.

"Dinosaur?" Landon asked the blue-eyed woman, knowing the girls always brought him one when they came over, which recently had been every week.

"Landon, they just walked inside. Why don't you go ask Daddy if he will get you a cookie, okay?"

Landon nodded, the singer setting him down and watching him run off to find his father. Over the past couple months he had been a ball of energy, always running around or climbing on something.

"William! He's going your way!" Karlie yelled down the hallway, figuring a heads up would be something her fiancé was thankful for. It was also fairly necessary, as the boy would often times find himself in mischief if his parents didn't know where he was every second of the day.

"How's it going, Karls?" Taylor smiled as the taller girl hugged her once the toddler was out of sight.

"I'm exhausted, he doesn't stop running."

"If it makes you feel better, I'm exhausted too. Morning sickness is the absolute worst," Grace said which made the woman turn and look at her with wide eyes.

"Wha-" Karlie stuttered, "No? You're..." Her eyes glanced down at Grace's stomach, "Oh my god!"

Her arms flung around the brunette, all three girls giggling and smiling wide, Taylor saying, "Okay, don't squish my kid, please."

Karlie pulled away and asked, "How far along are you?"

"Eleven weeks yesterday," Grace replied, her hands mindlessly wandering down to her stomach in habit.

"Congrats!" Karlie enthused, leading the couple to living room where the Christmas tree was lit up and snacks were set out on the table, "Does your mom know?"

"Yeah, her and John, both only because she told him. Will doesn't so don't say anything yet," Grace replied quietly.

Karlie nodded in confidence and scooped up the the little boy who was making a mess of himself with a chocolate-chip cookie. Making him giggle as he was sat down on the couch between his parents.

Grace bent down and hugged her mother who was on the couch, saying hi to John as Taylor hugged the woman as well. They set up shop on a love seat next to the tree, Karlie offering them drinks.

"I'll come with you," Taylor smiled before kissing Grace's forehead and going help to bring out a round of waters and soda for the group.

"Hey Will, you and Kar ever change your mind about having another kid?" Grace asked her brother as Landon stumbled over to her because she pulled a new dinosaur toy from her purse.