Water

Leo's POV

I was sitting outside, enjoying the breeze of the cool summer air. Nothing could ruin this perfect day outside in the sun.

And what made it even better, it was a cool summer day at 3:00 in the afternoon.

At 3:00 in the afternoon, Y/n comes down my very street while skateboarding. Not only is it cute, but it gets my heart racing every time.

I closed my eyes just imagining what it was like if she actually noticed me outside this time. She only waves to me when and if we make eye contact, which I try my best to do.

It makes me seem like a stalker though. Waiting outside, every day, waiting for the girl I have a crush on to race down my street. Even just a simple wave would put me in a good mood.

I opened my eyes to the sound of a skateboard, rolling down my street. From afar, I saw Y/n on her skateboard. She seemed very concentrated.

I sat up straight as I watched her slowly approach my house. She started to slow down as she came to my house. My heart began to beat faster and faster.

Then, she looked up and smiled at me. I could have nearly passed out. What a simp.

She set her foot on the ground, right in front of my house. She kicked her skateboard up and caught it perfectly.

"Hey, Leonardo, was it?" She asked. Holy crap, she knew my name?

"Yeah, you can call me Leo though," I said as I rubbed the back of my neck in the back embarrassment. I can't believe I was actually having a conversation with her.

"Well Leo, do you have any water?" She asked. My heart was beating so loudly as I nodded.

Y/n's POV

Leo ran inside and I waited out there for him. I simply dropped my skateboard on the ground as sat there for a moment.

Soon enough, I heard a door open behind me as I got up. Leo came outside with a water bottle.

"Thanks," I said as he handed me the water.

"Sorry for stealing your water," I apologized. "My house is just on the other side of the neighborhood and I was really tired."

"No, I understand," He smiled. Damn, that smile got me every time.

"Well, I should be going now," I said as I closed the cap on the bottle. He nodded before turning back. I placed a foot on my skateboard as I looked down. I should ask what I really came for...

"Hey Leo!" I shouted as he perked his head up.

"Are you free tomorrow night?" I asked. My heart was going fast as I could feel the tension in the air.

"Yeah, no... I'm free?" He said back.

"Good," I said. "How about... I meet you back here tomorrow at 7:00?"

He shook his head with a huge smile on his face that made my day.