Pool

Ik I've been saying "oh I'm gonna do the requests!" But honestly I'm gonna hold on the requests bc I have some more ideas. Plus, I just learned how to play pool :)

Y/n's POV

I started to put the blue chalk on the pool stick. I set the chalk down as I set the stick between my thumb and index finger. Concentrated on the game, I pushed the pool stick forward, knocking the yellow 1 ball, and sending the movement to the other pool balls.

Just as I was about to take another turn, I heard footsteps trailing upstairs. I moved my attention to my best friend, former boyfriend, who was standing at the top of the steps.

"Nice, can I play?" Leo asked as he grabbed a pool stick.

I sighed. "I guess," I said as I sat on a bar stool. The only reason why I live with my ex boyfriend is a long story. We were friends, then friends with benefits, then we made it official, then I broke it off. But I'm still upset with myself. Now everything was awkward all the time, and we lived together, and I still love him.

"Your turn," Leo said as I noticed number 14 was gone. I checked in the corner to see Leo had completely knocked it clean in. I sucked at this game, I was about to get my ass kicked.

__________

It was a while of silent pool and Leo was completely beating me. He had knocked at least 5 in as I only knocked 1 in. It was awkward, and it was definitely my fault.

"I went on a date earlier," Leo said out of the blue. He seemed very proud of himself.

"I don't care," I said as I knocked the white ball into the hole

"I don't care," I said as I knocked the white ball into the hole. I really did suck.

"Well I don't care that you don't care," Leo said back. I looked at him very confused.

"Well I couldn't give two fucks about your love life," I said as Leo knocked another one in.

"That's sad to hear you say that," He said, approaching me. "Considering that you were in it."

I tried to concentrate on the game, ignoring his snarky ness. I sighed as I completely lost the whole shit hole of the game by knocking the 8 ball in.

"Fuck me," I mumbled to myself.

"What time?" Leo said. I looked at him in disgust as I threw the pool stick at him.

"And now you wonder why I fucking broke up with you!" I yelled in his face as I charged down the steps in anger. I was completely done with even being in the same room as him.

I hid in my room under my covers as I could feel tears in my eyes. Why do I care what other people say so much? If I didn't Leo and I would still be together. It was one time Johnny said we were toxic. And of course, I believed him. I guess it's true now.

I heard my door open as I sat still, wishing Leo would just leave the room. But I could still tell he was standing there. Waiting for me to get up.

"What do you want?" I asked him as I finally sat up. I didn't take the energy to look at him though.

"I wanted to see if you were okay," He said as he cane in my room, uninvited. Leo closed the door behind him as I could feel him sit behind me, waiting for me to turn around.

"I never really went on a date," He admitted as he wrapped his arms around me, resting his chin on my shoulder.

"So what You just wanted to make me upset?" I finally replied.

"No, just jealous I guess," He said. "I'm sorry."

"I'm sorry too."

"Why are you sorry?" He asked me as he stood up. I finally took the time to turn around and face him.

"Because Johnny said we were a toxic couple and I believed him and so I got scared everyone thought that so I broke up with you and made things very awkward and if I'm really spitting everything out right now..." I chocked on my own words, wondering if I should even say it.

"I still love you," I said. I could feel my heart racing as I looked Leo directly in the eye, completely locked into those blue wonders.

"I love you too Y/n," he said as he grabbed my hands and pulled me into a passionate kiss. I could feel a smile on his perfect lips as he pulled away from the kiss.

I don't care if I suck at pool anymore. I'll be on Leo's team from now on.